New trends in technical analysis. - page 4

http://freshforex.ru/analitics/fresh-forecast/reviews/ - The man here is very sloppy in his construction of channels.... - such an impression (I apologise) "from scratch".

This describes the method by which the ""analyst"" from Fresh is trying to predict.

http://www.dukascopy.narod.ru/

serler2:

Continuing the theme.

4. T. Dow and the figures work great! It's hard to program them, though.

Programming what? Like two fingers...

Usually TS-keys (of all kinds and types) analyze (if they include at least some analysis, not a random entry/exit) the market as some function

R(T(x)), (1)

where R() is the market function,

T() - function of TS,

x - parameters of the TS (optimized parameters of the TS function).

The task of the function T() is to approximate the function R(), and ideally, to completely replace it.

It is evident that in some history areas function T "coincides" better with R, and worse in some others. But we can divide the market function into sections and apply several functions T to different sections (division into sections (statistical methods, neural networks, etc.) cannot be performed perfectly though for various reasons, but it improves the general approximation of the market). This approach can approximate T to R as close as possible.

It is a matter of analysing historical data. In the case of history analysis including the "now" time point, the variable u-external controlling influence on the market is included in the market function, and the market function will look like this:

R(T(x)*u), (2)

As far as I know, there is currently no way to know and control the value of u at each point in time. Therefore there will be a gradual "removal" of T and R functions from each other over time. But it is possible to approximate u as well.

It will never be possible to build a graphical (100% collection of all trading instrument movements) TS (unless of course you have a high-speed connection via USB, or better yet via Wi-Fi to the Central Universal Knowledge Base, according to rumors, Nikola Tesla had such a connection), for the reasons described above, but it is still possible to improve TS performance - "Divide and Conquer!"

joo:

Usually TS-keys (of all kinds and types) analyze (if they include at least some analysis, not a random entry/exit) the market as some function

R(T(x)), (1)

where R() is the market function,

T() - function of TS,

x - parameters of the TS (optimized parameters of the TS function).

The task of the function T() is to approximate the function R(), and ideally, to completely replace it.

It is evident that in some history areas function T "coincides" better with R, and worse in some others. But we can divide the market function into sections and apply several functions T to different sections (division into sections (statistical methods, neural networks, etc.) cannot be performed perfectly though for various reasons, but it improves the general approximation of the market). This approach can approximate T to R as close as possible.

It is a matter of analysing historical data. In the case of history analysis including the "now" time point, the variable u-external controlling influence on the market is included in the market function, and the market function will look like this:

R(T(x)*u), (2)

As far as I know, there is currently no way of knowing and controlling the value of u at each point in time. Therefore there will be a gradual "removal" of T and R functions from each other over time. But it is possible to approximate u as well. It is unfortunate to admit that there are forces that control such a huge market acting based on "non-market" mechanisms, but the result is the market that we have, with all its quirks.

It will never be possible to build a graphical TS (unless of course one has a high-speed USB connection, or better yet a Wi-Fi connection to the Central Universal Knowledge Base, as rumour has it that Nikola Tesla had such a connection), for the reasons described above, but one can still improve TS performance - "divide and conquer!"

Good idea, now, based on the history we need to identify, at least approximately, the type of function u(t), apparently, it will be periodic. Maybe I need to use an image of Gamma - function via sine, there is such a relationship, I will try.

yosuf:

Good idea, now, based on the history we need to identify, at least approximately, the type of function u(t), apparently, it will be periodic. Maybe I need to use an image of Gamma - function via sine, there is such a relationship, I will try.
Only your naivety exceeds your ambition.

yosuf:

Good idea, now we need to identify, at least approximately, the type of function u(t) based on history, apparently it will be periodic. Maybe I need to use the image of Gamma - function through sine, there is such a dependence, I'll try.

Why did you edit my post? - It wasn't my words:

As unfortunate as it is to admit, it turns out that there are forces controlling such a huge market, acting by "non-market" mechanisms, but the result is the market we have, with all its quirks.

And I agree with MetaDriver, u(t) is not periodic at all.

joo:

Why did you edit my post? - those are not my words:

"As for Jean Baudrillard, in his writings it is possible to change all affirmative sentences into negative ones without any damage to the meaning. It is also possible to replace all nouns with words with the opposite meaning, and again without any consequences. And even more: one can do these operations simultaneously, in any order, or even several times in a row, and the reader again will not feel any noticeable change. But Jacques Derrida, the true intellectual will agree, dives deeper and doesn't come up for longer. If with Baudrillard it is still possible to change the meaning of a statement to the opposite, with Derrida in most cases it is impossible to change the meaning of a sentence by any operation".

Don't take yourself so seriously, my friend...

Svinozavr:

Don't take yourself so seriously, mate...

I'm only willing to take responsibility for my own stupidity. I'm not strong enough to take care of other people's. :)

joo:
I am only willing to answer for my own stupidity. I'm not strong enough to deal with other people's. :)
Bravo. Mind if I use it?

Svinozavr:
Bravo. Mind if I use it?

Porquoi pas? That's French for "pourquoi pas?" - "Why not?"

Don't forget to put my copyright, otherwise you'll contradict the phrase. :)

Reason: