Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 77

Demi:
професиональный форекс-трейдер не боится каких то пьяных ВДВшников 2-го августа. Он боится только Бена Бернанку и Бабу Ягу

Demi:

Although no - Bernancoux isn't afraid of him either! He despises him.
here

HUK:

... And so my imho is that he started pulling patterns not along the time axis but across or a little obliquely. ...

here

I've had a thread taken down where I started an analysis of macroeconomic indicators. So the post should be moved from here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C-4 16.10.2012 08:32
RandomWorker:

I wanted to list who - but too many rrrrevolutionaries in this thread

You have expressed an opinion that differs from that of the moderators. For that you will be prosecuted under "the law". All of your words will be censored relentlessly, all statements will be construed as "inappropriate generalisation". Your account will be systematically banned. If you have not yet understood what "rights and freedoms" are, you will soon do so, and experience these freedoms to the fullest. Welcome to a free forum with the right thoughts!!!

faa1947:

You have expressed an opinion that differs from that of the moderators. For this you will be prosecuted under "the law". All of your words will be censored relentlessly, all statements will be construed as "inappropriate generalisation". Your account will be systematically banned. If you have not yet understood what "rights and freedoms" are, you will soon do so, and experience these freedoms to the fullest. Welcome to a free forum with the right thoughts!!!

faa1947:

...as an "incorrect generalisation"....

Taken from here

Recursion. (Maybe at least that way ... on the topic of the forum)

Eurovetica has delighted us today with another humble and coy pearl:

strangerr:

Dudes, if there's anyone here who understands anything, it's me and Wizard, he's just not talking, but I won't say anything else either)))

moskitman:

Eurovetka has delighted today with another humble and coy pearl:

It's the stranger's guruosity that goes to his head, it's normal for him. What's worrying is that other personalities have also had a lot of it lately, why would that be?...

Comrades!

...kha-haa...ah, phew... (sorry, a little cold)

What's this all about? Not a single gram has been poured into the annals of Matemata in a month?

This is an outrage, comrades! I suggest we do it!
A little bit each, to the best of our ability, overcoming Friday's sway of unequal forces.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/47018/page782 , the quote has been taken out of context and trimmed - but the overall meaning does not seem to have changed:

DmitriyN:

pbespalov:

i understand. will anyone do it? and am i looking for a comrade?

Personally, I only take up writing profitable Expert Advisors. I know all the techniques for creating profitable EAs.

Mathemat:

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/47018/page782 , the quote has been taken out of context and trimmed - but the overall meaning does not seem to have changed:

))))))) +100

yosuf 22.11.2012 18:14

Physics, in general, is also made up of mathematics, so, let's wait. If my toria doesn't beat Forex, I will indeed bow to the greatness of the market. But in the meantime, forex seems to be the way to describe it.

Pearl here.

Reason: