Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 36

I agree with Igor. Do you watch sci-fi films? And if you don't, I don't think you break the disc. And here...

IgorM:
Why was it deleted? Maybe something about the TS would have appeared.

This is a strange question.

It was a clean scam.

If the account doubles, the profits are half and half. And if it fails?

The law of large numbers says that the managed accounts are bound to have doubled, and the author takes half the profits from them.

PapaYozh:

It was a clean scam.

Did he cheat you? do you have the facts?

SZZ: By the law of meanness, for some reason in life, the facts of fraud become apparent only when the victims become many, many thousands, and a couple or three cases are for some reason considered a trivial misunderstanding.

PapaYozh:

... among the managed accounts there are bound to be doubled accounts, from which the author of the branch takes half the profits.

Yeah, you gather up a couple of tolerant guys and go: one account goes long, the other goes short...
he took 50% from one and lost the other.
The phrase "bolshe 100% on one account don't torguyu!" is proof of that, because the second account will be what? That's right: 3.14 fucks!!!
In the end, your odds are +50% or -100%.
You like it? Go for it... On the first-second count!

So as not to argue, I will report that the thread simply did not comply with the rules.

sever31:
I agree with Igor. Do you watch sci-fi movies? If you don't, I don't think you break the disc. So here too...

Vladimir, it will be fantastic if you manage to patch up the holes in the history of methaquotas, so you will make a name for yourself in history: a man who has achieved the impossible from a corporation. Good luck and patience!

ZSY: I'm just tired of living in a country of bans, I am constantly banned: they prohibit buying alcohol after 23, prepare to prohibit drinking soft kvass, which is like an alcoholic beverage, they prohibit me to write on the ballot paper what I think about the current situation, they ban ...., and then they cut everything in the Internet and prohibit

Go to an election and silently tick the box for the second most popular party. Any party. It would be a real thing.

granit77:
Go to an election and silently tick the box for the second most popular party. Any party. It'll be a real thing.
Nonsense, Uncle Vitya. In 2002...2006 I was a 'supervisor' from the administration for one polling station - I saw so many ballots when they were counted at 9 pm - I couldn't believe it.
One believes in the grail from Fantazigold, the other in the honesty of elections - as in... "according to your faith..."

moskitman:
Nonsense, Uncle Vitya. In 2002...2006, I was an "overseer" from the administration for one polling station - I saw such ballots at the counting at 9 p.m. - I couldn't have been happier.
One believes in the grail of Fantasigold, the other in the honesty of elections - as in... "according to your faith..."

Could you be more specific?

Mischek:

Can you be more specific?

I don't believe in the Grail, and there is one ....

I don't believe in an honest you...

Reason: