How do you practically assess the contribution of a "specific" input to the NS? - page 13

Vizard:

if you use the nhs, you'll probably lose in the end... but it will be interesting to watch...

Well yes, the stability is lacking there.....

nikelodeon:

And now look, you give the NS a static SZ during training. Okay, the network is trained.

But during operation, what will you feed it????

What if you feed the percentage of price changes (opening-closing) for all instruments from the market review to the input of the NS, and the Zig-Zag as the expected value. Thus, after training, based on price movements of all instruments the NS will predict the ZigZag for the current instrument. what do you think?

Vizard:

this shit will be slightly better than the shit faa1947 did ...purely my opinion of course ...

enlighten me as to what exactly he did?

Here's another option for finding informative inputs.
Files:

Vizard:

if you use the nhs, you'll probably lose in the end... but it will be interesting to watch...
Go ahead and look at quotes from different DCs.

Graff:

How about if we feed the percentage of price change (open-close) for all instruments from the market overview to the input of the NS, and the Zig-Zag as the expected value. Thus, after training, based on price movements of all instruments the NS would predict the ZigZag for the current instrument. what do you think?
It will draw.

Vizard:

You've got quoters 1 to 1 in all your dts... good for you...)))

Another one still doesn't get it.

First you have to understand such a thing as GMT.

And then you have to make a comparison.

I'm telling you this out of the goodness of my heart.

God forbid Vaka should see it.

Shoo for a smoke in the smoking room)

Swetten:

First you have to understand such a thing as GMT.

And then you have to make a comparison.

I'm telling you this out of the goodness of my heart.

God forbid Vaka should see it.

you only need to understand the kitchen of the dc...)))

Figar0 I'll clean up the posts... they're really cluttering up...

Reason: