Has anyone withdrawn money from a broker using arbitrage strategies?

The question in the title is. I would like to understand if it is realistic to earn on arbitrage strategies based on opening trades from a fast broker against a slow one?

Hypotheticals are not interesting, I am interested in the opinion of people who have worked in the real world.

The main thing is that such people are blocked, their deposits are withdrawn and they are kicked out in disgrace...

The problem is that such "traders" whine and snot all over the Internet forums, slinging mud at the broker and getting more mud on their dumb heads...

valeriy odintsov:

The main thing is that such people are blocked, their deposits are withdrawn and they are kicked out in disgrace...

The problem is that such "traders" whine and snot all over the Internet forums, slinging mud at the broker and getting more mud on their dumb heads...

I agree, you use arbitrage - be prepared to get bogged down))) unfortunately! But still, are there any cases of withdrawal by anyone?

Vasily Pererva:
I agree, you use arbitrage - be prepared to be bogged down))) unfortunately! But still, are there any cases of withdrawal by anyone?

Some may be given away for the first time. as a punishment for errors made by the DTs.

but the "security software" is there and working and getting better...

and most importantly your passport or other documents that verify the account...

hint?

valeriy odintsov:

Some may be given away for the first time. as a punishment for errors made by the DTs.

but the "security software" is there and working and getting better...

and most importantly your passport or other documents that verify the account...

you get the hint?

Yes it's all clear) The meaning of the theme to hear from people who have personal experience. Arbitrage software is also improving by leaps and bounds... You can also use leftist credentials.

Vasily Pererva:

Hypotheticals are not interesting, I am interested in the opinion of people who have worked in the real world.

More often no than yes. And when you do, it usually does not work out without problems.

Мастер над криптомонетой:
More often no than yes. And when they do, it usually doesn't work out without problems.
What exactly are they picking on, high frequency, transaction time or something else?

What difference does it make? Usually the way it works is that the DC that is slow is a kitchen kitchen and you don't have to go there. That's all.

Vasily Pererva:
What exactly are they picking on, high frequency, transaction time or something else?

I think to a breach of the Offerta. There's probably a clause in there that deals based on imperfections in the DC software are not allowed. And you want to know "how to cheat the DC"...

Ideally, the trader should use such TS that would be at least minimally profitable for brokerage companies so that they would be interested in this trader. Of course, the reality is that traders and DTs are "sworn friends".

Vasily Pererva:
Yes it's all clear) The point of the theme to hear from people who have firsthand experience. Arbitration software is also improving by leaps and bounds ... You can also use left-handed documents.

And when you are asked to show these documents before withdrawal = take a photo with your face and a piece of paper with today's date written on it - what will you do, smart guy?

Or they'll ask for a driving licence in the same name... and some other document...

or will you cry over the Internet about how mean the brokerage house is, demanding documents and not giving you money?

If they do, they requote and dump their deposits?

If you decide to use the system, don't be surprised if the system starts to use you...

You've already done enough damage on the web to be discovered...

I'll also add a hint... If it's the cops who run the whores in the city, it's the FSS and the gangsters who run the businesses...

you've got to be smart... imagination...

Someone I knew bought a phone at Mitinsky Market - it turned out to be stolen. They called him in front of me and found out where he lived... gave him the phone and the money for the trouble... and he was hooked... because he was changing the firmware there...

...and there's some clean money in here... and you think they're all there for your stupid joy so you can pluck the fat goose with impunity?

if you don't want to live honestly, expect to be treated unfairly

Reason: