Holy Grail - page 3

If you need "holy grail" pls pm me....Ha..ha...

You will not find it here in the thread..

I got two the holy and the semi holy

I kept the holy and shared the semi with friends, I guess thats fair

İf you find the holy grail and you share it, you will get 2 types of reaction:

First one is '' Woov' that is amazing!!''

Second one is '' I can do it better!''

I have holy grail,

I shared my semi holy grail in my forum i created for myself just to learn forum creation.

Forex Trading With Simple Setup

Amazingly no one interested in holy grail. so i give-up teaching holy grail to others,

ramdas:
I have holy grail,

I shared my semi holy grail in my forum i created for myself just to learn forum creation.

Forex Trading With Simple Setup

Amazingly no one interested in holy grail. so i give-up teaching holy grail to others,

I though you are going commercial with your site , wasn't that the case?

MiniMe:
I though you are going commercial with your site , wasn't that the case?

It is not commercial, I Created forum while learning of creation of forum.

You will ask me why you are not disclosing stratergy here ? my answer is this forum is full of stratergy and daily new thing coming.

Setup i prepair is so sensitive as i avoide disclosing it in full. i don't need to sell anything. i can make money through trading. people sell EA and claim huge profit...but they don't use it for there own to earning that huge profit.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Search of holy grail stop

Is Search of holy grail stop here ?

Where is person who has started this thread ?

ramdas:
Is Search of holy grail stop here ? Where is person who has started this thread ?

I don't believe that what people call the Holy Grail of Forex can exist.

In my opinion a HG means that it follows and predicts the movement of the pair perfectly, so that every trade is a profitable one with no losses.

If we think about the above, it is like trying to find a totally accurate means of predicting what is largely uknown, sure there are some factors that can be taken out of the equation, such as the fact that movement will either go up or down so there is a 50% chance of being right.

However, after searching for a long time, I have not found a system that can accurately predict the remainder of the uknowns with 100% accuracy.

Therefore the best we can hope for is a compromise system that is correct as much of the time as possible.

Just my contribution to save more time searching

I think most holy grails turn into holy crap at some point...mostly when real money is on the line.

Push buy...the market starts turning on you and HOLY CRAP!. Close for a loss. Start again. LOL.

Igor,

That was a great post. I have learned so much from you. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. You are a valuable asset to all the members here on this forum.

Best regards,

Lcfx

Reason: