Diablo - page 7

sever30:

I'm neither for nor against, in the morning I did as Katana said, everything seemed to follow the instructions, now it's evening, the ill-fated 5th level has not happened yet...

vertical line, that's the time of placing orders.

we're looking at it now...

You should have closed orders with stops. Your demo account balance was 5000 before the orders were placed? You have already made a profit of +62.40. While you have a conditional zero - in deficit -76.30, but after the release of some spreads (command "Close by counter") the balance will be about 5000 minus several spreads.

gip:

...Profit or fun?

...I don't see any referral links to EAs for sale. I doubt that you're being shared with DCs...

There are also such concepts as vanity and ambition.

Maybe, but I don't see that. If we consider the Avalanche thread, we see the following:

From the first posts, popularisation, propaganda and promotion of a long known and tested algorithm, long ago taken apart to the bone by clever people and possessing known properties. The most famous property is that it is a notorious leak.

A person trying to remain anonymous.

He does not shy away from outright lies, but he is quite competent. That is, experience powdering and brainwashing this person has.

Most likely this forum is not the first place where this person is promoting these algorithms, the experience is evident and at first they usually are not encrypted.

--

It is noticeable that the action is purposeful and planned. And somewhat successful. Is the goal to satisfy vanity and realise ambition? That goal has not been realized. There is no achievement of success, no worship of John Katana's personality (who is he? His name is Vasya?). So it seems to me.

Maybe other goals after all?

Self-realisation in the field of Martin strategies? Is it similar?

Benefit? How can this activity be monetised?

Nevertheless, I am still of the opinion that the activities are goal-oriented and we do not know the objectives yet. An alternative - John (Vasya) is just having fun, quietly laughing at the leakers.

--

There may not be a purpose, there may be a reason :)

Tested a large number of trajectories within the first 10 levels in each direction:

* any one-way trend with or without pullbacks of any shape or distance is either profitable or closes at zero. The main thing is that only orders on one side of the morning price are involved;

* price movement in one direction followed by reversal and trending in the other direction with crossing of the morning price is ambiguous. Capturing any even (2, 4, 6...) level and trending in the opposite direction brings even more profit than a one-way trend. Capturing any odd level (3, 5, 7...) and trending in the opposite direction closes with a one-level loss regardless of which level was captured;

* when the flat ends near the morning price and one or two levels on either side of the price are involved, both profits and losses can be incurred on one or two levels;

* The most unpleasant trajectory, which we have found so far, is an expanding triangle-shaped flat with orders symmetrically on both sides of the price and ending near the morning price. The losses are possible but they do not exceed a half of the number of corridors the price has moved along.

I corrected the script code making it simpler and halving possible losses in the most unfavourable variant (triangle flat):

// Diablo v18.09.10
#property copyright "Jon Katana"
#property show_inputs
extern double Up=0;
extern double Down=0;
extern int Levels=0;
extern int Step=0;
extern double Vol=0;
extern int Spread=0;
int start()
{for(int i=0;i<(Levels-1);i++)
{OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Vol,Up+(2*i*Step+Spread)*Point,0,0,0,0,0);
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Vol,Down-2*i*Step*Point,0,0,0,0,0);
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLLIMIT,Vol,Up+(2*i+1)*Step*Point,0,0,0,0,0);
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,Vol,Down-((2*i+1)*Step-Spread)*Point,0,0,0,0,0);
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Vol,Up+(2*i*Step+Spread)*Point,0,Up+(2*i-1)*Step*Point,Up+(2*i+2)*Step*Point,0,0);
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLLIMIT,Vol,Up+2*i*Step*Point,0,Up+((2*i+1)*Step+Spread)*Point,Down+(2*i*Step+Spread)*Point,0,0);
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Vol,Down-2*i*Step*Point,0,Down-((2*i-1)*Step-Spread)*Point,Down-((2*i+2)*Step+Spread)*Point,0,0);
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,Vol,Down-(2*i*Step-Spread)*Point,0,Down-(2*i+1)*Step*Point,Up-2*i*Step*Point,0,0);}
return(0);}

vanity?

JonKatana:

From an expanding tracklog, one way out - martin, limit orders, etc.

There is your indicator - Rabbit... In which channel (from the opening of the day) do we have a more pronounced flat, compared to the other Rabbit channels?

Swetten, there is no need to get personal. The post I deleted was clearly over the top.

P.S. The threads from JonKatana have formed their own contingent of interest. Keep it that way, but without any negative personal assessments.

Overreaching, Alexei, is when a personal opinion is denied.

Mathemat:

P.S. The topics from JonKatana have formed their own pool of interest. Keep it that way, but without any negative personal assessments.

No need to help people go astray.

That is my view of what is going on.

Swetten:
It's too much, Alexey, when you are denied a personal opinion.

Hi )

Let's look at it this way. You don't go to a madhouse, to a particular ward, to explain to the local Napoleons and aliens that they are wrong in their own identity. It's not right to make fun of them

it's not right to make fun of them for a long time, they can each live in their own room, I mean branch

(from me a small gift in a personal note).

Reason: