Avalanche - page 126

Mathemat >>:
Есть два момента, rumata1984. Кривая кажется очень неплохой, но она скрывает вот это:

Максимальная просадка1611.17 (93.30%)Относительная просадка93.30% (1611.17)

А здесь сделка открывается в мае, а закрывается в феврале. Это уже похоже на долгосрочку...

5052009.05.21 10:51sell2100.201.37530.00000.0000
5062010.02.19 00:51close2100.201.34470.00000.0000472.812199.60

1. Yes, I have of course noticed that the drawdown is like that. It can be reduced by changing the ratio of initial lot to deposit. And it is also possible to withdraw the initial deposit, after doubling it, as it was suggested before. Right?

2) I did not notice the deal you pointed out. I will think about what is the matter here and how to deal with it. If anyone has a clue, I would be very grateful, as well as for any other ideas.

rumata1984 >>:

1. Да, я, конечно, обратил внимание на то, что просадка такая. Ее можно уменьшить, изменив соотношения начального лота и депозита. А еще можно снимать начальный депозит, после его удвоения, как это уже раньше предлагали. Так?

2. А вот сделку, на которую Вы указали, я не заметил. Буду думать, в чем тут дело, и как с этим бороться. Если кто подскажет, буду очень благодарен, как и за любые другие идеи.

The difference compared to https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page124 is substantial.

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

Maybe I got it wrong.... If there's anything I'm sorry....

Maybe I don't understand the settings....

But somehow it does not work for me.

I downloaded your bot, ran it a couple of times on the testor....

But it's not a BOT at all !

Look closely for yourself as it opens deals.

The first 0.1 lot by triggering of a pending order, the second should go at least twice as much,

The third is twice as big in volume as the second and so on....

What do you have?

Opens o.1, then opens on the volume, which you specify in the options, and then just sits idle for a drawdown.

It's not just NOT a slump, it's a sinker.

If you are wrong, please explain.

MetaTrader 5, with its limitation to one working order, offers an advantage for Avalanche that was not foreseen by its authors. If in a classic "Avalanche" (doubling of opposite volumes), after the first reversal, the price has to go from the outer edge of the channel to the breakeven level, in the MT5 only half of the channel width is needed. This happens because the negative (smaller) order is closed automatically upon activation of a larger (profitable) order, and the loss does not increase during further price movement, which allows you either reach breakeven twice faster, or do not double the second order volume at all. For example, setting 0.10 / 0.10 - the exit to the breakeven at the first price reversal will be the same as in a usual "Avalanche", through the channel width (from its outer border). The next orders should be increased as usually, but saving the first volume increase gives one extra reversal "in reserve". Or it halves the distance to Breakeven for the first reversal.
In MetaTrader 4 this imitation is not desirable - if in MT5 each passage of the channel means fixation of losses with more and more volumes, in MT4 the price movement within the channel in either direction is ambiguous - on the one hand the losses of one side increase, but on the other hand the losses of the opposite side decrease. In MT5 losses are always recorded after the channel has been passed, in MT4 losses are turned into profits.

Galina, you are clever, even though you are a woman. I did not expect that.
But why do others not understand the simple fact that there are no profitable advisers in principle.
They don't exist, just like dinosaurs don't exist. I'm telling you, behead me or beggar me.

JonKatana писал(а) >>
MetaTrader 5 with its limitation of one order working gives an advantage to the "Avalanche" the authors of which did not foresee. If in a classic "Avalanche" (doubling of opposite volumes), the price has to go from the outer limit of the channel to breakeven, in the MT5 only half of the channel width is needed after the first turn. This happens because a negative (smaller) order is closed automatically upon activation of a larger (profitable) order and the loss does not grow with further price movement, which allows either to reach the breakeven point twice as fast or not to double the second order at all. For example, setting 0.10 / 0.10 - exit without loss at the first reverse will be the same as in a usual "Avalanche", through the width of the channel (from its outer border). The next orders should be increased as usually, but saving the first volume increase gives one extra reversal "in reserve". Or it halves the distance to Breakeven for the first reversal.
In MetaTrader 4 this imitation is not desirable - if in MT5 each passage of the channel means fixation of losses with more and more volumes, in MT4 the price movement within the channel in either direction is ambiguous - on the one hand the losses of one side increase, but on the other hand the losses of the opposite side decrease. In MT5 losses are always recorded after the channel is broken, in MT4 losses are turned into profits.

Don't be absurd. In a non-trading platform, which is MT5, a counter order will open on the difference in volumes.

Still, it seems to be a bot. Have put new data into it, but it doesn't beat his algorithm.
Well, a person can't be that REAL!!!!

Oper писал(а) >>
Galina, you are clever, even though you are a woman. I did not expect that.
But why do others not understand the simple fact that there are no profitable advisers in principle.
They don't exist, just like dinosaurs don't exist. I'm telling you, behead me or beggar me.

You seem a little prejudiced against females. ))))
You must've got it in for them..... :)
As for the bots, I am not going to argue, everyone trades at his own pace.
Sooner or later..... is the end.

Svinozavr >>:
Все-таки, это, кажется, бот. Внесли в него новые данные, но они с его алгоритмом не бьются.
Ну не может человек быть таким НЕВМЕНЯЕМЫМ!!!

When it looks like you should be baptized. You're definitely being paranoid.

Svinozavr >>:

Ну не может человек быть таким НЕВМЕНЯЕМЫМ!!!

Humble yourself Peter, humble yourself.
Don't fight it.
may (
Reason: