A Simple Grid Based Scalping System

The following is an idea i have for a simple grid based system.

It involves hedging and martingaling the distance the price moves rather then the lot size.

The mathamatical premise behind it is that if the price moves 3 times more in one direction then the other, you will be at break even point.

The rules for the ea are as follows:

This is a simple hedging system based on a grid level of equal increment size.

1. When E.A is applied to chart and price moves half distance of increment size take first buy if it moves up and first sell if it moves down

2. If price moves in one direction (after a buy it moves up and sell goes down) close all positions after it has moved one increment level in the same direction and start EA again

3. If price moves in the opposite direction after taking a buy or a sell then buy and sell every time price moves the distance set in the increment size but do not buy or sell more then once on any one level

4. When one side is 3x greater then the other (e.g 3 buys on one side and 9 sells on the other side, or 2 sells 6 buys, and so on...) close all positions and start EA again

The above are the main rules for the E.A

The following are inputs that i would like with the E.A

1. Lot size

2. Iincrement size

3. When price is 3x greater + another 1,2,3,... levels then close all positions. (a input with the option to add another 1,2or 3 levels more to profit before closing all positions)

4.Money management, when loss is greater than 1000 dollars close all positions

5.Magic number so i can open E.A on more than one chart

I would be grateful is some one could program this then we could test it.

Great

please some one help to code this ea

in my brain also this system is the most profitable

Reason: