Avalanche - page 321

Social media: Katana, Rumata, Horosh, Galina.

They didn't use Common Sense.

Bottom line-Lavina. What's next? Who's next?

Don't be Katana- always use Common Sense.

khorosh писал(а) >>
Why should it be 0.01?

If you work with a microlot, I think you should also start with the smallest one. And 0.02, it's as if you start with the second cycle. You should not increase them artificially.

khorosh писал(а) >>
I have a maximum cumulative lot of 0.14, and that's enough for any cycle to end with a profit.

>> good luck

baltik писал(а) >>

No I haven't monitored all of them and some I haven't even downloaded :)

The critical one is not dealt with mathematically and the flips are stopped, but I posted a spreadsheet there the number 3 is critical!!!

here is a screenshot of the good one, not the blind ones will fade.I repeat and I emphasize this system has no "viability" .

But if you make a "bobblehead" out of a Cheburashka, remember ... ...go to the pits and scrape the dustbin, etc.

Sorry I missed your post before and did not see the question.

interesting to hear your thoughts, why do you think so?

sever29 >>:
не изобретайте велосипед, Ваши предположения, что цена пойдет в нужном направлении беспочвенны. С таким же успехом, если цена пойдет в противоположном напрапвлении Вы получите такой удар, что мало не покажется.
I have already written - you do not wait for the zero point, but for the price to pass the Trailing Stop size + a few pips in the profitable direction. With a hard close, you will get only these few pips. With Trailing Stop, these points are already yours for any price movement, but if the price keeps moving in the profitable direction, you will earn much more.

JonKatana писал(а) >>
I have already written - you do not wait for the zero point, but for the price to pass the Trailing Stop size + a few pips in the profitable direction. With a hard close, you will get only these few pips. With Trailing Stop these points are already yours in any price movement, but if the price keeps moving in profitable direction, you will earn much more.

Got it, John, got it:) Sure-- "... but if price continues to move...." if only it would move....:)

sever29 >>:

четыре с половиной года позади... мое сознание также:)

Поясню сразу, тестировал с учетом "реалий". Спорные ситуации трактовал как убыток, резал местами прибыль, специально ее иногда уменьшал (когда шла затянувшаяся очередь тейков) Себя обманывать глупо... Вам же просто демонстрирую, ни кому не доказываю, не навязываю. Мне здесь часто помогали... поэтому этой картинкой предлагаю задуматься об альтернативе мартину в лавине- работать постоянным лотом, это возможно. Тестировал "предвзято" как оху...ий ДЦ.

It's not exactly Avalanche anymore, but it was an option at the beginning of the algorithm's refinement. There are pros and cons. The cons outweigh the pros. The algorithm is as follows:

We expose a corridor from pending orders Buy Stop and Sell Stop of equal volume, having departed from the current price on half of its width in both directions (it coincides with one of variants of an entrance into the market on "Avalanche"). If this is not the case (price opens an order and before it has even passed a few points, it goes in the opposite direction and opens a second order), we open a new corridor in the same manner, with the same volumes so that the price gets to the centre of the corridor again consisting of pending orders.

If the price opens only one order and gains profit, we need to wait for it to cross the width of the band, which will be a breakeven level. If the price continues to move in a profitable direction, we should close the orders using any method - by a trawl or a hard close. If the price grabs one order in the second corridor, and does not go past its width, it comes back and opens a second order, then we open a new corridor with the initial volumes of orders.

The disadvantages of the system are that the more corridors are opened, the more distances the price needs to cover to reach breakeven level. Another thing is that the price gets out of a static corridor easily and by moving the corridors, you can collect all the pullbacks and corrections, multiplying the number of losing corridors.

The good news is that the order volumes are constant, which allows saving the deposit and keeping many corridors open. And also a little bit more tolerance to the flat, as each new corridor is shifted by at least half of the corridor width.

JonKatana >>:

... В неудачном случае (цена открывает ордер и не пройдя даже нескольких пунктов...

Exactly. Before predicting the future for tomorrow

first try to make a prediction for today.

Figuratively speaking.

Using the eagle-reckoning principle will bring more profits.

Sorry, but it's been tested.

Oper >>:

Вот именно.Прежде чем прогнозировать будущее на завтра

сначала попытайтесь построить прогноз на сегодня.

Образно выражаясь.Мягко говоря.

Использование принципа "Орёл-решка" больше профитов принесёт.

Извините,но проверено.

I rejected this system at the very beginning of the Avalanche research and didn't even suggest it, as the disadvantages are obvious.

I am amazed at the persistence of the 322 pages. I wonder if there is a freely available expert or if everyone has his own one. I looked back 20 pages and could not find anything.

Are all discussions and arguments theoretical or is it every man for himself again?

What, hasn't the collective mind written anything yet?

Or is everyone waiting for someone to offer money?

Reason: