Light martingale expert - gives good results (expert code attached)

The Expert Advisor shown in the attached file was written by me based on Victoria.
I had it hanging around the clock for a fortnight on NZDUSD 4H, initial account size 2000.00 . This instrument was chosen because of the small margin.
The average profit is $40 per day.
It works very well on the flat.
This Expert Advisor has the ability to interact with another Expert Advisor using Magic.
It would be good to organize the support by another expert in case of unsuccessful entering of the first expert into a prolonged slight pulling trend.... - can someone give me an idea?
This Expert Advisor uses codes of well-known programmers on this forum - the links to them have been saved.

Despite the prevailing negative attitude towards martingale, for poor trader with a deposit of at least $ 400-500, this program can ABSOLUTELY risk-free bring $ 10 a day, provided:
DC provides the initial lot of 0.01 of the standard 100 000, step change 0.01 lot, leverage 100.

And having 10 dollars per day, it is possible to provide oneself with coffee and a bun and to continue working relatively calmly.

At the same time I am attaching a modified version of the program (Ihs.mq4). There will be warnings at compilation - don't pay attention to them.

I emphasize - absolutely no risk!

Regards - S.D.
Files:
fs.mq4  24 kb
ish_1.mq4  34 kb

Sart:
Can anyone give me an idea ?

I think a description of the strategy in general terms wouldn't hurt. In the meantime, I'm betting on a demo.

Regards, Vyacheslav.

Vyacheslav:
Sart:
can someone give me an idea ?

I think a description of the strategy in general terms wouldn't hurt. In the meantime, bet on the demo.

Regards, Vyacheslav.

Check out the report....

Regards - S.D.

Have a look at the report.

Can't get the report in. Maybe you can help....

It will work now....

Regards - S.D.

Today is a "crazy day" on forex and I got many answers to my questions about the strategy during the European session, putting your EA on the demo, in addition to the Noveylander you recommended, and other currencies, on which I thought this EA should work positively.

But nevertheless I want to hear some words about the strategy in general, especially I'm interested in tactical moments like what happens when the signal changes.

Tenkansen   =iIchimoku(Symbol(),TimeFrame,9,26,52,MODE_TENKANSEN,0);
   Kijunsen    =iIchimoku(Symbol(),TimeFrame,9,26,52,MODE_KIJUNSEN, 0);
   if (Tenkansen > Kijunsen) TradeDirection = +1; else TradeDirection = -1;

Also, despite the decent volatility of Yen-dependent crosses, the Expert Advisor worked like clockwork, at least from what I've seen and understood. I personally saw the "marting" from a "different angle", for this I am grateful to you. And I can say that in good hands, your Expert Advisor can bring a lot of good moments.

Regards, Vyacheslav.

Vyacheslav:

Today is a "crazy day" on forex and I got many answers to my questions about the strategy during the European session, putting your EA on the demo, in addition to the Noveylander you recommended, and other currencies, on which I thought this EA should work positively.

But nevertheless I want to hear some words about the strategy in general, especially I'm interested in tactical moments like what happens when the signal changes.

Tenkansen   =iIchimoku(Symbol(),TimeFrame,9,26,52,MODE_TENKANSEN,0);
   Kijunsen    =iIchimoku(Symbol(),TimeFrame,9,26,52,MODE_KIJUNSEN, 0);
   if (Tenkansen > Kijunsen) TradeDirection = +1; else TradeDirection = -1;

Also, despite the decent volatility of Yen-dependent crosses, the Expert Advisor worked like clockwork, at least from what I've seen and understood. I personally saw the "marting" from a "different angle", for this I am grateful to you. And I can say that in good hands, your Expert Advisor can bring a lot of good moments.

Regards, Vyacheslav.

This is the point - when the signal changes, the Expert Advisor will stupidly draw a light line until the end of the open trade cycle. Martingale is facilitated in the sense that due to constant modification of orders, we only need for the price to return to our side by at least one level in order to breakeven - then all open orders at TakeProfit will trigger. One of these orders (the last one opened) will be profitable and compensate for the losses (or even be profitable, depending on the parameter settings) on all other orders that were closed in losses. On the other hand, it is not very difficult to trace the trend change, but what should we do - maybe we should stop the martigail and close as is and start a new trading cycle in a different direction? But then there will be losses on an unfinished martingale, and the martingale itself is very dangerous. I had plans to organize parallel work on the same account and the same chart of the EA with a different magic number, but the first tests were very unfavourable......

I would like to hear something original from someone

Regards - S.D.

Sart:

That's what all your tactical "gimmicks" are for, to understand the general intent. But no one wants to look into someone else's code, unless they have an interest in "margusha".

I got hooked on this subject again after getting acquainted with your Expert Advisor, so I will handle it. Firstly, I will prepare some tactical questions, and if I get your response to them, it will only increase the speed of entering the subject.

Regards, Vyacheslav.

Vyacheslav:
Sart:

That's what all your tactical "gimmicks" are for, to understand the general intent. But no one wants to look into someone else's code, unless they have an interest in the "margushette".

I got hooked on this subject again after getting acquainted with your Expert Advisor, so I will handle it. I will start with some tactical questions, and if I get your response to them, it will only increase the speed of entering the subject.

Regards, Vyacheslav.

In fact, look at the report again, it's really a "go" - for three days out of 1,000 it was 1,800...

Regards - S.D.

Sart:
In fact, look again at the report, it really "went to the chip" - in three days out of 1000 it turned out 1800...

Yes, not bad, certainly, for three days. My first day of acquaintance went well today, too. But, as you understand, it is much more important to understand the operation when the "chip didn't go", and for this I need to work with this EA on several currencies, including the visual one. As for my questions, if you allow me, I will ask them as I get acquainted with the system.

Sincerely, Vyacheslav.

Sart:
This is the point - when the signal changes, the Expert Advisor will stupidly draw a light line until the end of the open trade cycle. Martingale is facilitated in the sense that due to constant modification of orders, we only need for the price to return to our side by at least one level to breakeven - then all open orders at TakeProfit will trigger. One of these orders (the last one opened) will be profitable and compensate losses (or even be profitable, depending on parameters settings) on all other orders that were closed in losses.

Questions:

1) Is the number of levels the result of your optimisation for this currency (we are talking about Noveylander)?

2) Is the numeric value of levels also a result of optimization?

As for the first thoughts that came up, I'm expressing, purely intuitively without any practical confirmation. Have you tried to limit the number of levels, say 4 ( the first - with 0,1 lot, the second - 0,2, the third - 0,4 and the fourth - 0,8) and in proportion to the lot size to distribute levels. We should boundaries with the opening price of the first market order and the price at which one of the two furthest lines of the indicator (the Tenkan or the Qun) from the order opening price is located. Thus, all planned levels should be placed between the opening price of the first market order and the price with one of the two furthest lines of the indicator. However, it is important to consider the distance between these prices and plan the placement of levels within the range of 2 to 4 from this size.

Regards, Vyacheslav.

Sart:
The Expert Advisor shown in the attached file was written by me based on Victoria.
I had it hanging around the clock for a fortnight on NZDUSD 4H, initial account size 2000.00 . This instrument was chosen because of the small margin.
The average profit is $40 per day.
It works very well on the flat.
The possibility to interact with majic with another Expert Advisor is implemented in the expert advisor.
It would be good to organize the support by another expert in case of unsuccessful entering of the first expert into a prolonged slight pulling trend.... - can someone give me an idea?
This Expert Advisor uses codes of well-known programmers on this forum - the links to them have been saved.

Regards - S.D.

If you need I can send you the source code of victoria.
Reason: