Can it be? - page 30

gip:
Everything is described in the author's book. The lines he has obscured, but between the lines he has left. I wonder why no one has guessed it myself.

what ? there locke, with or without martin, fills the balance at the expense of equity, ass is formally covered, numerous relatives are fed, ritchie is on the verge of suicide, who doesn't like it, can go to court

In a neighbouring thread, artistic imagery is already at work - "Because profitability depends to a large extent on the trader, on the choice of instrument and direction. Trendmaster is a paints and a canvas which is like an instrument to create a painting. "

gip:
It's all described in the author's book. He has obscured the lines, but between the lines it remains. I wonder why no one has figured it out myself.

The grid, locked or not, does not guarantee an all-time profit.

Averaging can turn into a crash.

An incremental lock can turn into a crash.

What have you found there between the lines, the grid principle of avoiding loss in any case?

What are you asking me for? It's not my bike. You can ask me for the stats too :) I'm selling H. Voytovich's system, all questions about profitability go to him.

I'm offering a very good deal, the Wojtowicz system for only $500. What a savings!

gip:

Why are you asking me? It's not my bike. You can ask me for the stats too :) I'm selling H. Voytovich's system, all questions about profitability go to him.

I'm offering a very good deal, the Wojtowicz system for only $500. What a great savings!

)))

I'll repeat the question again, it's not difficult for me...)))

Is the system you are selling profitably avoiding a loss anyway?

The book states quite clearly that it is not a loss but an investment. When losses end up being less than profits, but they are necessary to operate, that is working capital.
There is no such thing as a no-loss system.

gip:
The book says quite clearly that it's not a loss but an investment. When losses are less than profits in the end, but they are necessary for work, it is working capital.
There is no such thing as a no-loss system.

Everyone, thank you.

I too noticed that already in the book the first cautious excuses for "sweet" advertising had begun. Claims contradicting the banal enticement of the site.

A person who has paid will have to accept it as fact and hope it does not get worse. The money has been paid!

What a bastard this g...!)

But-but-but-but! Don't call me names, don't touch the brand! And in general, it's uncivilized, first you ask questions like a polite person, and then you say "bastard"! Shame on you, comrade! The drawdowns show that this is a real market system. I think there's not much choice, either the author for 1000 or me for 500, and even a bonus. I have already bought my plane ticket, who is late, you will lose your system and will be stuck here. And we're going to the Canary Islands, who's coming with us?

gip:
But-but-but-but! Don't call me names, don't touch the brand! And in general, it's uncivilized, first you ask questions like a polite person, and then you say "bastard"! Shame on you, comrade! The drawdowns show that this is a real market system. I think there's not much choice, either the author for 1000 or me for 500, and even a bonus. I have already bought my plane ticket, who is late, you will lose your system and will be stuck here. And we're going to the Canary Islands, who's coming with us?
denis_orlov (blushing leaving...)

Richie:

Don't take everything to heart. People here are snide but experienced, and you can't fool them on meekness.

My advice to you: do not look for someone who would give you, sell or lend you a profitable system, this can not be in the very nature of things, who has such a system, he will not set himself up, and even close relatives will not tell about it, not to shout at the top of their voice on forums, this man is not a fool (a fool a profitable and sustainable long-term system cannot make) and understands that you will get like in the Tide commercial, skinhead guys with a soldering iron in hand will say: "Do you have a profitable TS? Then we're coming to you!". And with today's technology, the place of the man is peeled in elementary fashion.

All that fog that is raised around super systems, or outright fraud, or self-deception of beginners who happen to get decent results on a limited interval of history, as a rule, in this case quickly sober up immediately after going for a real account.

Invest effort in creating your own strategy, it will be much more effective than a fruitless search, you will gradually gain experience, and something will come out. And do not be complexed by the fact that you are not a programmer and it is difficult for you to implement in the form of MTS. You can be a good programmer and not become a trader, and not create your own profitable strategy, there are plenty of examples. And you may not be a programmer at all, and create a decent TS. The Expert Advisor can be ordered from experienced developers, and to implement control blocks, as a rule, you only need to know two operators if and for, all the rest is useless.

Good luck! The main thing is to believe in yourself and not to notice obstacles!

Not a bad psychological help to a professional psychologist. :)

And the parts are colourfully presented...especially the guys with the 100 watt soldering irons (budding radio amateurs?). :)

Reason: