Can it be? - page 12

Tantrik:
There are no signals there. Lock is some kind of multi-lots.....

well, it's all the more delusional...))

by the way, this phrase is quite disturbing

9. Deposit increase per month - from 2000 to 6000 points (depending on leverage and trading style).

it turns out that today the deposit is now calculated in points... while the leverage, as it turns out, affects the profitability)))) Who wrote this? a trading professor, huh?

And if it's a lock - who told you that all pips are in the +?!?

2450 in +, 2550 in -.... that's 5,000 a month.))

denis_orlov:

well, it's all the more delusional...))

by the way, this phrase is quite annoying

9. Deposit increase per month - from 2000 to 6000 points (depending on leverage and trading style).

it turns out that today the deposit is now counted in points... and the leverage, as it turns out, affects the profitability)))) Who wrote this? a trading professor, huh?

And if it's a lock - who told you that all pips are in the +?!?

2450 in +, 2550 in -.... that's 5,000 a month)))

2. Knowledge of Fundamental and Technical Analysis is NOT WANTED!!!

3. they can be used on any trading instrument!!! Also on any timeframe!

4. Trade in any direction!!! The profit is received, regardless of the direction of price movements. You can put your finger anywhere on the chart, and get a 100% profit.

All signs - of a phoner entry

Tantrik:

2. Knowledge of Fundamental and Technical Analysis is NOT NEEDED!!!

3. They can be used on any trading tool!!! Also on any timeframe!

4. Trade in any direction!!! Profits are made regardless of the direction of price movement! You can point your finger anywhere on the chart, and get a 100% profit.

All signs of a phoner entry!

Damn, I didn't even read it.

Hurry up Thursday!

Richie:

If anyone has any ideas about the mechanism, please write.

It is very simple. The parties clearly agree in advance on all the conditions and methods of verification, the seller his show he undertakes to guarantee the goods, and the buyer the amount. Further the sum is transferred to the third independent party which suits both parties. If the seller keeps his word, he gets the money. It is possible to provide a compensation for deceit - also by charging the third party so it is not "one way".

Everything is fair and ironclad. There is something similar in VM - intermediaries in contracts.

Andrei01:

It is very simple. The parties clearly agree in advance on all the conditions and methods of verification, the seller his show he undertakes to guarantee the goods, and the buyer the amount. Then the entire sum is transferred to a third independent party which suits both parties. If the seller keeps his word, he gets the money. It is possible to provide a compensation for deceit - also by charging the third party so it is not "one way".

Everything is fair and ironclad. There is something similar in VM - intermediaries in contracts.

Everything is simple except for the fact that you can't find a third party that suits both the former.)

denis_orlov:
Everything is simple except for the fact that you can't find a third party that suits both the former.)

I don't see the problem. Totally standard procedure. The usual arbitration. As a last resort, a solicitor is a trustee. It's completely reliable. It's a small amount.

Richie:

There are hundreds of websites on the internet offering their miracle strategies. And I no longer pay attention to them. If it were not for one thing - the presence on this site of the author's surname and name. I proceed from the fact that it is unlikely a person would disgrace their name and surname, if they are real, if they do not possess something. Although there are examples of that in history.

Yes, there are a lot of examples, for example the notorious Barishpolets, who has never been seen, but everybody knows his name. He collected money from fund investors and went into hiding.

Richie:

I don't see any mechanism of interaction between holders of miracle strategies and ordinary traders.

I can't see what the connection is.

If, let's call it that, a "trader" fell for a scam from some business card site, he is not a trader. The difference between losing money to a broker or a scammer is that the trader will lose all the same.

7 hours and 14 minutes to go

Reshetov:

Yes, examples abound, such as the notorious Barishpolets, whom no one has ever seen, but whose name is on everyone's lips. He collected money from fund investors and went into hiding.

It's a logical strategy... it's better than a clean slate... and hiding will be necessary in any case, so better with money than without :)))
Reason: