Can it be? - page 36

Stopped trading in the market and started selling this indicator, I see no other options

gip:
Stopped trading in the market and started selling this indicator, I see no other options

So this coming Thursday we are going to meet Ivan D.

This is how traditions are born

Yes, I can also see options.

1. I have made an agreement with Yaga, Ivan assiduously portrays himself as a successful trader for his agency and recommends the indicator to everyone, posts referral links

2. Co-wrote the book 'The Way of Yaga', Ivan leads workshops

Richie, without a thorough knowledge of the market, you're unlikely to be lucky enough to become any kind of trader, even a run-of-the-mill trader. Instead of looking for grabs, it's better to look for information and knowledge. Well, it seems that way to me, I could be wrong of course.

Ask questions to the next professional trader. In this thread, without rudeness or flooding.

I will not mention the trader's name.

So who do you turn to? The spirit of the professional trader, appear?

Richie:

Ask questions to the next professional trader. In this thread, without rudeness or flooding.

I will not give you the trader's name.

To the next? Who was the previous pro?

Abzasc:

To the next one? Who was the previous pro?
It's not like that... It's Ritchie who's entering a new role... practicing... otherwise how can he become a PR pro? :)

Andrei01:
It's not like that... It's Ritchie's new role... training... otherwise how else can he become a professional PR person? :)
And he doesn't give his trader's name, because he hasn't thought of it yet.

Andrei01:
It's not like that... It's Ritchie's new role... training... otherwise how else can he become a professional PR person? :)

Do you think it's that bad ;-) I think he's just gathering material... for his doctorate :-)
Reason: