Well there you have it, a GRAAL up to 100% a month. - page 8

giravik >> :
Do I need to grow? I'm already 1.9 meters. Where else? I'm going to bed. It's 2:00 in the morning.

Bye, now. I have a feeling you won't be here in the morning.

Почему в личке? Если в итоге родится действительно грааль и будет лежать в общем доступе, то он очень быстро сдуется.

The so-called "observer effect". I do not understand what this effect has to do with Forex with its trillion dollar turnover. The "turtles" carefully concealed their (already known to everyone) trading systems because they were trading in a pit and had difficulties with liquidity (if all the big players want to "openly" buy, then who will sell to them).

The code was taken from here in the public domain about 2 years ago.

If the code is taken here on this site then it is not clear what is the point of playing the game "I'm a greedy ass and I'll take this secret to my grave" or "This mega secret I will reveal the circle of initiates after a painful rite of passage. If you're going to drop this expert on the championship, where's the guarantee that your whole "brood" of initiates won't drop the same code along with you.

In my opinion, if you want to get objective criticism from "Avid professionals", you should put the code in the public domain. Otherwise, you may get limited feedback from a small number of dilettantes. You're breaking the first rule of the internet " God said to share " ... ...and the result is 7 pages of reviews about everything and nothing.

Well, if you don't want to do it, fine. I feel like I'm making excuses here. To who? For what? I mean, I come to you for help, and you're getting mocked. Looks like the word grail is a taboo in this forum, or maybe it's like valerian for cats.

The taboo phrase on this forum is "I dug something up somewhere and now I'm not going to tell anyone about it". You spent a minimum of effort working with a search engine and now you're trying to squeeze the results of your " labours " . I still do not understand what makes people put the results of their many years of research, development, code, in open form while spending a lot of time on registration. The only thing that springs to mind is a tribute to those people who have done so long before.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Even a fool can see that so many trades and equity have no drawdowns.

Yes, equity must decrease - you are absolutely right. And the equity slippage is quite deep and sawtooth-like.

I was talking about the balance curve. But the equity drawdown on the screen is really not visible. Probably wiped out.

C.R.E.A.T.I.V.E писал(а) >>
The so-called "observer effect". I do not understand what this effect has to do with Forex with its trillion dollar turnover. The "turtles" carefully concealed their (already known to everyone) trading systems because they were trading in a pit and had liquidity difficulties (if all the big players want to "openly" buy, then who will sell to them).

If the code is taken here on this site, then it is not clear what is the point of playing the game "I am a greedy ass and I will take this secret to my grave" or "This mega secret I will reveal to the circle of initiates after a painful rite of passage. If you're going to drop this expert on the championship, where's the guarantee that your whole "brood" of initiates won't drop the same code along with you.

In my opinion, if you want to get objective criticism from "Avid Professionals", you should put the code in the public domain. Otherwise, you may get limited feedback from a small number of amateurs. You're breaking the first rule of the internet " God said to share " ... ...and you end up with 7 pages of reviews about everything and nothing.

The taboo phrase on this forum is "I dug something up somewhere and now I'm not telling anyone about it". You spent a minimum effort to work with the search engine and now you're trying to squeeze the results of their " labours " . I still do not understand what makes people put the results of their many years of research, development, code, in open form while spending a lot of time on registration. The only thing that springs to mind is a tribute to those people who have done so long before.

he's not answering his personal email either.

Admin, please delete the thread, people are already convulsing here.

giravik писал(а) >>
Admin, please delete the thread, people are already convulsing here.

>> It won't.

Thank you to everyone who has written to me in person. I have already written above that I have written to the person and therefore I am not replying to messages.

giravik >> :
Thank you to everyone who wrote to me in person. I wrote above that I had written to the person and that is why I don't reply to messages.

Man, I'm so sick of being a prophet.

Urain >> :

All right Rustam, explain to me an old man how not to lose money or balance without locks?

I think trading with them is as risky as without them. I don't see a special privilege to trade with loks, but it's my opinion, maybe I misunderstand something...

RomanS >> :

What makes you so sure that locs will save you? I think trading with them is just as risky as without them. I don't see any particular advantage in trading with loks, but this is my opinion, maybe I misunderstand something...

Loki is self-defeating initially. There are, of course, methods of making profits for pipsers based on locks.

But we should get rid of this tactic. It is possible to make a normal automatic pipser without locks.

Reason: