Can it be? - page 29

gip:
He shared it with me, I'm selling it for $500.

1.fuck, the price is going down, we missed the pivot again!

2.it's easier now - I've got 50 traders at 10 a nose....

Richie:

Regarding the locks. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that his system has stops.

The author of the formulas said that all decisions are made at certain levels, which are known in advance, i.e. we are dealing with a grid of orders.
His system does not depend on the trading direction. So we are talking about simultaneous trading at both ends, i.e. we are dealing with a lock.
Orders are placed with TP and SL, which probably correspond to grid levels... There are 2 possible ways: martingale and anti-martingale... Judging by the author's statement about guaranteed profit points per month, martingale is probably used... Notice that nothing was said about equity.
If the author had provided a statement or a statement hat, everything would have been obvious... The intrigue would be gone...

Don't bother the Bears, I've got business coming up.

---

Come on, come on, places are limited! I'm the only one with a full-fledged author's methodology practically for free, that is, for nothing! For the disabled discounts, newlyweds installments! All information you can scoop from author's site G. Vojtovicha. You will not even need a calculator! If you buy the methodology now, I will present you with a special indicator that calculates the golden formula for you! You only need to get the dough, do not go far from the cash register!

gip:

---

Come on, come on, places are limited! I'm the only one with a full-fledged author's methodology practically for free, that is, for nothing! For the disabled discounts, newlyweds installments! All information you can scoop from author's site G. Vojtovicha. You will not even need a calculator! If you buy the methodology now, I will present you with a special indicator that calculates the golden formula for you! You only need to get the dough, do not go far from the cash register!

Do a good deed, give Ritchie a freebie today too, given his condition

By the way, no one noticed that when paying through a third party, Voitovich did not guarantee the profit he promised, but only the ability to place orders using his system.

Only the clarification of this simple moment, namely what exactly is officially guaranteed by the seller to pay through a third party, solves all doubts and mental agony. :)

Under these conditions, the need for any other information (education, marital status, stats, caps, drawdowns, etc. etc., etc.) is completely eliminated. - see the long list from Mr Ritchie).

Mischek:

Do a good deed, give Richie a freebie today, given his condition

Yeah, find a sucker. What if he starts selling for $250? Noooooo....

gip:

Yeah, he's a simpleton. What if he starts selling at $250? Noooooo ....

He is not just a pig in a poke, he cannot sell a can of juice for a ruble in the heat on the beach.

Don't be greedy, take pity on the man before it's too late, his posts are already weird, yesterday, at night, he cancelled some forecast on the yew in this thread

gip:

---

Come on, come on, places are limited! I'm the only one with a full-fledged author's methodology practically for free, that is, for nothing! For the disabled discounts, newlyweds installments! All information you can scoop from author's site G. Vojtovicha. You will not even need a calculator! If you buy the methodology now, I will present you with a special indicator that calculates the golden formula for you! You just need to get the dough, do not go far from the cash register!

-- Get your tickets, citizens! Ten kopecks! Children and Red Army soldiers free! Students, five kopecks! Non-union members, thirty kopecks! Just before evening two rulers of Kharkov policemen drove up to the Proval in two rulers. Ostap was frightened and wanted to pretend to be an innocent tourist, but militiamen so timidly crowded around the great combine that there was no way out. So Ostap shouted in a rather firm voice: -Ten kopecks to union members, but since the police can be equated to students and children, five kopecks each.

gip:
He shared it with me, I'm selling it for $500.

What's the story, anyway?

Bought at the author's price - 1000 guineas?

So how's the product, do you like it?

Everything is described in the author's book. The lines he has obscured, but between the lines he has left. I wonder why no one has guessed it myself.
Reason: