Can it be? - page 21

I haven't heard such nonsense in a long time:

I can't lay out the state, because it would be easy to calculate the whole system's pinches with scripts(!!!)!

It seems that after 8 years of trading, the man has not mastered the most elementary concepts,

There are no 8 years there, everything is rubbish!

denis_orlov:

I haven't heard such nonsense in a long time:

I can't lay out the state, because it would be easy to calculate the whole system's pinches with scripts(!!!)!

It seems that after 8 years of trading, the man has not mastered the most elementary concepts,

There are no 8 years there, everything is rubbish!

It'll be smarter on the second run. :))

He's a swindler - you can see the young smirk on his face... and the jacket is new (too big....)

There was truth in what he said.... about his picture...

Richie, I am sorry to have been involved in destroying your list of questions to Mr Vojtovic. All these questions could have been replaced by a single one: where is the evidence?

It has long been known that it does not make commercial sense to sell profitable systems, especially if the system generates 20-50% profit per month, and of course it is guaranteed.
It makes sense to sell signals or money management (pamm).
I don't understand, what exactly did almost everyone expect from Comrade Vojtovic?

No proof (monitoring, pamm) - goodbye "golden formulas"!

Tantrik:
In fact, he's a crook - you can tell by his face that he's young and smirking... and the jacket is new (too big....)

What makes you think that's his face? I have "FaceGen Modeller" software on my computer, i.e. I can make any face in 3D from the photos in full-face and profile + I have to modify it in a 3D editor. Or you can generate a face and use the genetic algorithm to select the most similar one out of the variants. Virtually the same sketch, but in 3D and with different emotional settings + the possibility of editing.

Reshetov:
What makes you think that's his face? I have "FaceGen Modeler" software on my computer, so I can make any face in 3D from a photo in full-face and profile + a little bit of work in a 3D editor. Or you can generate a face and use the genetic algorithm to select the most similar one out of the variants. Practically the same sketch, only in 3D and with different emotional settings + possibility of editing.

that's how you get a smarter face, and that's ..... that's definitely him without the 3-D.

Pegasmaster:

what exactly did almost everyone expect from comrade Vojtovic?

Did anyone take him seriously? I thought it was just for fun ))

sever30:

that's how you get a better face, and this is.... That's definitely him, no 3D.
What kind of crook flaunts his face, first name and last name? Especially since everything can be mounted on a computer. I.e. to put his face in 3D and do it in the editor against the background of Wall Street in the company of Soros and so that he would hardly notice the montage.
Reason: