EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2027

waitra >>:

да, уже видела, должны вниз, от чего такое?

Not everyone has boarded the train yet! We are waiting)))

MGA писал(а) >>

not everyone has boarded the train yet! wait for it)))

Yes we are waiting of course, but somehow unexpectedly it has so broken into the trio as well. The news was negative, either the greed to sell from higher, or neither the sellers nor the buyers can win, in general I wonder about the reason of such a phenomenon.

look at the yen

something guys the pound is pulling up the dol. is already doing its thing! strange!

Here's the Exi variant, only tweaked by me in the triangle part. I don't think there's enough to go around now

For the pound there is a variant with the terminal. I am not sure if it fits into the general picture. As an option, now there is a wave C of a larger order. But doubts are big. Maybe just a double zigzag ends

Alexan >>:

Вот вариант Exi, только подправленный мной в части треугольника. Тут сейчас как мне кажется одним вариантом не обойтись

По фунту есть вариант с терминалом. Не уверен правда, вписывается ли он в общую картину. Как вариант, сейчас идет волна С более крупного порядка. Но сомнения большие. Может просто двойной зигаз заканчивается

And if you look at it this way

Is no one looking at the euro dollar anymore? ))))

Alex_Xv >>:
На евро доллар уже никто не смотрит?))))

Apparently they don't notice. And I would like to ask for an opinion.

Goje писал(а) >>

And if you look at it this way.

I don't understand these WXY "crutches" for the life of me. So I can't say anything. Neely doesn't have that kind of markup. What do the classics call this figure?

Trying to figure out the markup.... Alexan, your D wave cannot be that, because it is neither a Zagzag nor flat, so it is an incomplete figure.
I propose this development as an alternative. I cannot say exactly when the E wave will unfold.
There are 2 possibilities:
1. wave E will not end below 0.857
2. The E wave will extend far downward... exactly where it will end is impossible to say right now.

Reason: