EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 32

SEVER11:
Just a few minutes ago I got a message from the future, ole' a year to bomblee :-)))

...... is this a joke or should we save the picture so the moderators don't erase it? ))))

odiseif:

...... is this a joke or should we save the picture so the moderators don't erase it? ))))

save it!!!

SEVER11:
Just a few minutes ago I got a message from the future, ole' a year on the bombshell :-))

Hi, namesake. I'm up in the buy. If you don't trust the Severs, then who does...

sever30:

Hello, namesake. I'm up in the buy. If you don't trust the Severs, then who does...
that's for sure ;-))

I think so if you look at both pairs. Pound goes up till Tuesday, then it goes down (end of the month). The euras is in a circle, I do not know what is going to happen, it looks like a shallow five wave and then both of them are down.

gip:

ticket = OpenPendingOrder(
OP_SELL, iLots, Bid, slip, Ask, 0, 0,
"six thousand six hundred and sixty-six hells" +
"the cadence of the cadence of the cadence of the cadence of the cadence of the cadence of the cadence" +
"here was Vasya #" + NumOfTrades, 0, HotPink);

Thank you! Strange, tried without symbols before - didn't work. I guess I'm running out of time.

TBAPb:
I think so if you look at both pairs. Pound goes up till Tuesday, then it goes down (end of the month). The euras is in a circle, I do not know what is going to happen, it looks like a shallow five wave and then both of them are down.

The pound is not a hope, it is way down. The eu is going up, but it is having a hard time, but it will go up.

IMHO.

Vlad72:

On the pound, I don't believe so far. The eu is aiming up, but it is having a hard time, but it will shoot up.

IMHO.

Yes, it will (about the euro) but i'm looking down..... (although it's too late and it may end up sideways)... i shorted anyway... i'll just take a pips... i've been on the fence all day )))))

Vlad72:

On the pound, I don't believe it. It's way down for now. And the eu is aiming up. But it's very hard, but it will shoot up.

IMHO.

The pound is aiming upwards. Why should I believe?

Sterling is playing orphan and showing weakness. Like I say, I'm 50/50. Actually there are several important factors to expect wildness above 1.50. The first is the current trend, the micro-trend, the daily correction, from 1.42. He, the trend, or she, the correction, has not yet formed confirmation of a reversal or the end of a correction. Just because there is a head on the hour, it has two ears. There's a 50/50 argument
, but that's not what we're talking about now. For sterling to be so timid on some pops of 1.50? And the stops there are tasty up to 1.51 and above. Well, let's say, above 1.51 no one will touch the stops, there the stops are correct and they will be defended, options are likely there. And the stops are numerous but chunky, in the 1.50 big figure, at risk. That's why I'm waiting for a tail above 89MA and 1.50 on the daily, there should be a tail. What can you do without a tail? I am waiting for it to sell from 1.5065, not lower. Zone was marked yesterday, 5065-95.
And I also colored a little red on the intraday chart. Well, these are the usual Greenwich close prices, connected with the daily vectors that you and I have been calling robots for a couple of years. Well, anyway, if the daily robot comes out above the red M (median), there's no need to sell. What's more, it's stupid and bad for your health to sell. In the meantime below, why don't good people sell sterling? From good aptics? A divisive thing to do. It's not like I'm selling it from the current ones, at 4940, heh. The currents are good enough to buy it. Because there's nowhere for sterling to go. It's bound to go above 1.50 intraday. It's like a sunrise. Speculators love sterling, they know it by heart, down to the last wrinkle on Lisa's face. Inevitably, heh. I'm not clairvoyant, though. Heh.

Vizard:

Yeah, sure (about the euro) but I'm looking down all the way..... (although it's a bit late and may end up sideways)... I'm shorting anyway... I'll pipsqueak at least... I've been on the fence all day )))))

the pound is a safe short.

I'm on the fence about the euro, but aiming up.

Reason: