[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 275

Kitsan:
No, fuck this market, no signals, no movement either. Let it go where it wants to go. I'm on the fence till tomorrow.

Good choice..... That's what I think too, but with a sell position.... I'll close on the plus side and sit on the fence too )))))

Oxide:
I bought at 1.268; TP 1.277
Why is that? Technically it's all on the sell side. It's more expensive to trade against the trend.

seolink74:
Why? Technically everything is on the sell side. It is more expensive to trade against the trend.

I have my own technique :) we have been stuck in support since August 2010, +76.4 Fibo, and my heel gave me the idea: we could go up 100 pips)

Oxide:

I have my own technique :) we have been stuck in support since August 2010, +76.4 Fibo, and my heel gave me an idea: we can go up by 100 pips)

P.S. of course i understand that in spite of all this we may go down hard, but still!)

Oxide:
P.S. Of course I realise that despite all this we may be going down hard, BUT still!)

We'll go up a lot more than 100, but the stop is lower too.

Oxide:

I have my own technique :) we have been stuck in support since August 2010, +76.4 Fibo, and my heel gave me an idea: we can go up by 100 pips)

You have to be careful with the ideas. One such idea made a mess of Russia for a hundred years.

strangerr:

I don't care how much, I'm not going to sell, I'm going to love the film)))
How was the movie?

Kitsan:

You have to be careful with ideas. One such idea made a mess of Russia for a hundred years.
What idea? I think we've had a bard for a thousand years)

yurchenko:
How was the film?

So is trading today)))

Moscow has moved up, the Euzhopeans have chewed up the snot and are already gone, the Americans are gone, so now the Asians.
Reason: