EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 33

SEVER11:
Just a few minutes ago I got a message from the future, ole' a year's worth of bombs :-)))

I made sure to save that drawing.

If anything, blame yourself.

This is a simple picture:

Note - since the formation of the uptrend, price has approached it four times by 120+-12 pts (dotted line) and rolled back.

Imho, the next pullback to the level of 1.247 has a right to live.

SEVER11:
Just a few minutes ago I got a message from the future, ole' a year's worth of bombs :-)))

What is it:)?

looks like we're going to break 1.5000 today hmmm. so we'll go faster :) and the eu went downhill

I think the poundbucks will gap on Monday .... ...somewhere around 1.5080 ...if we don't get there today of course .......

My robot has made over 350 pips in one day. Total profit so far is 269% increase to the depo for 4 weeks, on the second account 4.4% for the day or 24% increase for 5 days. Margin level is 12700% and 3540% respectively. Good night everyone.

Alexan:

My robot has made over 350 pips in one day. Total profit so far is 269% increase to the depo for 4 weeks, on the second account 4.4% for the day or 24% increase for 5 days. Margin level is 12700% and 3540% respectively. Good night everyone.

congratulations

Alexan:

Cool:))))))))

What do you think? I think from Monday morning if above 1.5100 will open, it has nowhere to go. If it is below 1.5000, we have to wait for the American currency and see how it behaves. The euras may be worth waiting for the pound. Speak up

TBAPb:
What do you think? I think from Monday morning if above 1.5100 will open, it has nowhere to go. If it is below 1.5000, we have to wait for the American currency and see how it behaves. The euras may also go back to the pound. Speak up
Already settled on the pound waiting for Monday, and on the euro do not even know what to say ...
Reason: