EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 416

93408:

It's a little expensive to study live... minus 5 grand in a week.

The thing about the demo is that it's not your hard-earned money, so you have more confidence in your TS. I can suggest the following option: you open a position with a lot, which would not bring much loss, and the balls are not reduced from horror, say, for beginners lot 0.05 at Depe $ 1000. Then after 20-30 pips in your direction stop on the breakeven and you can look more positions for other currencies. You may look for additional positions in other currencies. Then the result will be no worse, and even better than the demo.

The correction is over !?! took the buy at 1.2675. (there will be a price channel - 1.26-1.29 - before the upward march (martinists+) imho)

Fibo:

The thing about the demo is that it's not your blood money, so your TS is more believable. The whole thing is that in the demo, your hard cash is not your hard cash, that's why your TS is more believable. I can offer you this way: you open a position with a lot that does not bring much loss and will not make your balls hard to break. Let's say for beginners, the lot is 0.05 at a dep of $ 1000. Then after 20-30 pips in your direction stop on the breakeven and you can look more positions for other currencies. You may look for additional positions in other currencies. I started with 0.01, but the profit may be just as good as the profit.

I started with 0.01 lots, and now I often do it when I'm not so sure.

The point is not to make a lot of money straight away - there is little chance of that, but to hone your tactics and make sure your signals are mostly correct and can be used to trade profitably... or at least break-even :)

UPD: never worked a day on demo

93408:

It's a little expensive to study live... In a week it's minus 5 grand.
If you do not know, you may start from 1$ and play with cents, so you should study, all your blood money and you will think and the demo is just to check the new strategy in practice.

Tantrik:
The correction is over !?! took the buy at 1.2675. (there will be a price channel - 1.26-1.29 - before going upwards (for market makers+) imho)

The price will go up, I think, only when it passes 1.2715. Before that, there could be surprises

forte928:

Such a thing on the sideways at 50 pips will certainly work, but on the trend, you just have to collect the losers...

Why? I have looked at the charts, it is true, the history is more beautiful on trend movements.

It's true, pipsing is not an indicator for experienced traders, but it turns out beautiful even on a 5-minute chart, with any price movement... But on the demo :))))))))))

newbie_d:

UPD: never worked a day on the demo.

It just means you've been taken for a ride. You've been taken for a ride.

You know, I think this is a good way to get some tips on this kind of stuff.

You need to be careful here.

newbie_d:

Did i say how and from what steps i lost? :)

I wrote that I have always worked only on real, starting from 0.01 lot.

You must be mistaken. :)

No, morally unstable is for me :))))))))))

newbie_d:

are you probably confused about something? :)

I understand of course, wounded pride and all that sort of thing makes it hard to admit one's mistakes :)

No, I'm not confused. If you let yourself be tricked and you don't think it was a mistake, sooner or later you will be tricked again, sooner or later you will lose your deposit and it does not matter how much you win before that. You can win 1000% and lose only 100%. A well-known phrase. From it I know only one exception - Niroba claims he can lose 160% :)

I have already lost 29 demo accounts and two real depots, no such thing as a day in the demo, at least to see what it is...

We'll see what it's all about.

Reason: