New to ForexTrading

Hi,

I am very new to forex trading and I like to find out how can I trade Forex using some type of robot without much of interactions. What do I need to get started ?

1) I have Ameritrade (US Based) account with trading capability to trade Forex.

2) I have Meta Trader 5 installed on my PC.

3) I do need to sign up with any Forex Trader ?

4) How often you recommend to trade ? By Min, Hour, Day or Week ?

5) I can start with $2000 and then based on how it goes, decide to add more fund.

<Deleted>

MetaTrader 5 mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and Android
MetaTrader 5 mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and Android
  • www.metatrader5.com
Mobile trading in MetaTrader 5 — Forex, stocks and futures can be traded anytime and anywhere. The installation of MetaTrader 5 for iOS or Android on your smartphone or tablet allows you to stay informed with financial information and conduct trade operations in financial markets 24 hours a day. The rich functionality of the MetaTrader 5...

Open a demo account and practice, test different demo EAs.
Do not even think of trading with real money until you know what you are doing.

Recommendations of commercial products are not allowed in the forum.

Keith Watford:

Open a demo account and practice, test different demo EAs.
Do not even think of trading with real money until you know what you are doing.

Recommendations of commercial products are not allowed in the forum.

Keith,

Thank you for your response. I will definitely take your advice and trade on Demo Account before even try small amount but at the same time, I like to understand what do I need to trade under real account ? Will MT4/MT5 works on Ameritrade account for Forex trading ? or I need anything else ?

1. Learn how the market behaves: different symbols different timeframes.
  2. Learn what the indicators and other tools can tell you - and when they fail. There are a lot of free one here!
  3. You can even install an EA and watch it trading: when it enters, when it exists, how does it uses stops and targets.
  4. Get to know yourself: do you like risky gambling or better a slow (boring) development.
  5. Invest only an amount of money you can afford to lose - most probably you will, it's part of the learning!

mamin 4418:

Keith,

Thank you for your response. I will definitely take your advice and trade on Demo Account before even try small amount but at the same time, I like to understand what do I need to trade under real account ? Will MT4/MT5 works on Ameritrade account for Forex trading ? or I need anything else ?

Check the broker's website or contact the broker's customer service.

Reason: