the true unprofitable face of the adviser - page 6

Alexei,

it's just that if the average profit is less than the loss, sooner or later you will end up losing

the alexey indicator does not work in my mt4 from alpari, so i don't understand the strategy and in general, can i hear more about this advisor, why trailing only 126 and so on

delyus:

Alexei,

It's just that if the average profit is less than the loss, sooner or later there will be a loss

It will, if the number of profitable and losing trades is comparable. In my case, for 1 loss there are 20 wins with profitability = 3
delyus:

the alexey indicator does not work in my mt4 from alpari

Your Expert Advisor needs it, not you. :)
delyus:
so didn't understand the principle of the strategy and in general, can you elaborate on this advisor, why trail only 126 etc.

Each candlestick has shadows, that is what we process.

You can change the parameters yourself.

OK, how much is the advisor?

Alexei,

i really don't like the fact that it stalled on the next month and gave out losses the other day, and by -2500. it feels likea trainedneural network that was too lazy to be trained on the next story.

tested 50 more EAs - again, it was disappointing.

The offer still stands, I repeat:

who will propose an EA on daily basis with average profit exceeding the average loss by 2 times, profit factor of not less than 2, success not less than 60%, drawdown not more than 10% for a period from 2000 to this day, the 20% of the profit for six months, I will not buy for anything

And you can see what the indicator looks like ;)
In fact, it is an ordinary AC.
It cannot be seen because it is plotted on the difference of МА and the default setting is 5
And 5-5 means that it will be
In the EA it is called with other parameters, so it works;)
Unfortunately, not having sources, it is difficult to understand how it works, but it seems to use a large number of indicators and looks at them
on several timeframes. And since obviously not all of the settings that are required for normal operation are placed in the external ones, it is very likely that they are adjusted for the history and of course it will not be possible to try and reoptimize them. Therefore minor changes (even by 1) of parameters lead to significant changes of results.

delyus:

tested 50 more EAs - again, it's not good.

who will propose an EA on daily basis with average profit exceeding the average loss by 2 times, profit factor of not less than 2, success not less than 60%, drawdown not more than 10% for a period from 2000 to this day, the 20% of the profit for six months, I will not buy for anything

Such an Expert Advisor does not exist in the wild. If it were to be created (which is beyond the realm of possibility), it would cost millions, unlikely your 20% would attract the author. Don't chase the "philosopher's stone", the "firebird", the "perpetual motion machine", be realistic.

delyus:

and no one's going to sell you one. You'd better test 100 more and your appetite will subside. Better still, come up with one of your own, hone it to a specific market, and you're bound to get the results you wrote, at least the post office those results.

delyus:

There is free in source code:

Tested from 11 August 2005 to 17 August 2007
Profit factor: 1.76
Maximum drawdown: 15.46%
Total trades: 705
Profitable trades: 84.11%

Download here

Stepler2442:
And you can see what the indicator looks like ;)
In fact, it is an ordinary AC.
It cannot be seen because it is plotted on the difference of МА and the default setting is 5
And 5-5 means that it will be
In the EA it is called with other parameters, so it works;)
Unfortunately, not having sources, it is difficult to understand how it works, but it seems to use a large number of indicators and looks at them
on several timeframes. And since obviously not all of the settings that are required for normal operation are placed in the external ones, it is very likely that they are adjusted for the history and of course it will not be possible to try and reoptimize them. Therefore minor changes (even by 1) of parameters lead to significant changes of results.

Well done Stepler2442, you have guessed correctly. But the fitting there is symbolic - it works for a very wide range of parameters. And there is only one indicator. It's true that there is a zest in using it, but I will be able to reveal it only after September 21.