A suggestion to the administration - page 41

Haseveryone had their say?

Well then, let me make a few *short* comments too:

1). Personally, I am in favour of universal and unrestricted freedom of expression (freedom of speech).

2). the word "forum" means a place of free and unrestricted communication.

Despite this historical definition, any modern forum needs to be CONTINUED. This includes moderating as one of its elements .

The main element of streamlining is not moderating, but rather creating clear rules of conduct with an unambiguous list of prohibited actions, as well as CLASSIFICATION of topics, while this is completely absent in MQL4 forum (MetaQuotes mistake). For conscious, high-quality communication on the forum, one could introduce a read-only sub-forum, where the 20-50 most advanced forum users or authors of the best programs/articles would have access to. The ubiquitous "vocational school students" would not have penetrated there (I myself graduated from TU, and I assure you, among the real vocational school students had not such arrogance, as 50% of pushy visitors to this forum, hat hat haters). And another 100+ "can we also...".

The rules of this forum are vague and unclear, the authors of the rules do not provide clear definitions. The procedure for appealing to the forum admins against the actions of moderators has not been worked out and not prescribed. Personally, as to some extent a lawyer, I see obvious holes that will be stumbled upon by moderators, which will lead to injustice on this forum. As a consequence creative thought will suffer. I can think of a dozen useful threads on this forum that MIGHT have been cut or slaughtered by "moderators" on the basis of "oh, that's rubbish. Everyone knows it's not".

In this sense, SProgrammer is right - although everyone must be by now aware that he fights for supposedly "free speech" not for the sake of this freedom, but FOR the forum to remain a mess and clever thoughts to be lost in general flooding. That's exactly what he gets paid for, haven't you forgotten?

MetaQuotes wants its product to be considered a "pro"? Well, let them approach the forum with a pro approach. This forum is an essential part of the promotion and life of their products, and MQ, hasn't yet got rid of the illusion of understanding the forum as an "imposed add-on" that it once expressed here.

Serj_Che:

Some people think they're traders.

Of course it can't.

If you go fishing sometimes, it doesn't mean you're an angler.

If you can play chess, it doesn't mean you're a chess player.

So a trader can sometimes be present on the forum, but not moderate? Strange logic. (((

AlexEro:

1). Personally, I am in favour of universal and unrestricted freedom of expression (freedom of speech).

2). the word "forum" means a place of free and unrestricted communication.

Freedom and unrestricted freedom of speech can only be on a forum that you personally create.

And there will soon be a need for moderation. The forums of the liberals and democrats of record are proof of that.

This is MQ's forum, and MQ sets the rules here.

If you don't like something, you're not being pinched, and there are plenty of forums on the internet that allow 'total freedom' but for some reason, you can't communicate there.

In spite of this historical definition, any modern forum needs to be CONTROLLED. Moderating is one of the elements of this notion.

So make up your mind there: either you are "for universal and unrestricted freedom of speech", or you are for CONTROL, which is to step on some rights and freedoms.

The main element of ordering is not moderating, but creation of clear rules of conduct with an extremely clear list of prohibited actions, as well as CLASSIFICATION of THEMES - and this is completely absent in MQL4 forum (MetaQuotes mistake). For conscious, high-quality communication on the forum, one could introduce a read-only sub-forum, where the 20-50 most advanced forum users or authors of the best programs/articles would have access to. The ubiquitous "vocational school students" would not have penetrated there (I myself graduated from TU, and I assure you, among the real vocational school students had not such arrogance, as 50% of pushy visitors to this forum, hat hat haters). And another 100+ "and you can also...".

What about freedom of speech?

What about "the word 'forum' means a place of free and unrestricted communication"?

And who, and by what, will define forum members for "conscious, high-quality communication on the forum"?

(By the way, the moderators were also selected according to some criteria. So why your soul is not happy?)

And what about those who did not get there but have interesting questions/ideas?

And the main element is moderating after all, for there will always be a subject that "I am not like the rest" with all that implies.

The rules of this forum are vague and unclear, the authors of the rules do not provide clear definitions. The procedure for appealing to the admins of the forum against the actions of moderators has not been worked out and not prescribed. Personally, as to some extent a lawyer, I see obvious holes that will be stumbled upon by moderators, which will lead to injustice on this forum. As a consequence creative thought will suffer. I can think of a dozen useful threads on this forum that MIGHT have been cut or slaughtered by "moderators" on the basis of "oh, that's rubbish. Everyone knows it's not".

So could they have been cut? Are they indicative of injustices?

Or is it indicative of a sane approach to chopping topics after all?

And about the rules -- behave like a decent human being, that's the rule.

And behave as if you would want others around you to behave as well.

In that sense, SProgrammer is right - although everyone should now understand that he fights for supposedly "free speech" not for the sake of that freedom, but FOR the forum to remain a mess and clever thoughts to be lost in general flooding. That's exactly what he gets paid for, haven't you forgotten?

We have not forgotten.

Did you hold a candle to it? Or do you have copies of receipts? Please show this evidence to the forum.

Otherwise, it turns out that you are a commonplace slandererer and slanderer behind your back.

You, "as somewhat of a lawyer", should understand that.

MetaQuotes wants its product to be considered a "pro"? Well, let them approach the forum with a pro approach. This forum is an essential part of the promotion and life of their products, and MQ, has not yet got rid of the illusion of understanding the forum as an "imposed add-on" that it once expressed here.

I think it's you who are living in a world of illusion and "total freedom".

Go see a doctor. Schizophrenia is not a pleasant thing.

AlexEro:

Haseveryone had their say?

In that sense, SProgrammer is right - although it should be clear by now that he stands up for supposedly "freedom of speech" not for the sake of that freedom, but FOR the forum to remain a mess and clever thoughts to be lost in the general flooding. That's exactly what he gets paid for, haven't you forgotten?

He's banned all the time - what's the charge?

Tantrik:
He's banned all the time - what's the pay?

Apparently, that's what they pay you for for "doing time".

A kind of zitz-chairman. :)

Swetten:

Apparently, that's what they pay you for for "doing time".

A kind of zitz-chairman. :)

How do you get a job there - the place is almost vacant...?

Tantrik:

How do you get a job there - the place is almost vacant...?

It's up to AlexEro, he knows all the secrets and has seen the payroll.

Swetten:

Did you hold a candle to this? Or do you have copies of the payment slips? Please show this evidence to the forum.

Otherwise, it appears that you are a commonplace slandererer and slanderer behind the scenes.

It is not slander (dissemination of defamatory information) to believe or report that a person is being paid for something. But calling a person a libelist and a slandererer is, indeed, libel. It's a little early for you to become a moderator, kiddo.

AlexEro:
Considering or reporting that a person is being paid to do something is not libel (spreading defamatory information). But calling a person a libelist and slandererer is. It's a little early for you to become a moderator, kiddo.

No comment.

Here is the level of discussion and the refinement of logic.

Characteristically inherent in all freedom fighters.

Good for you.

Gentlemen.... Will you stop arguing??? Are you crazy on the Internet, are you out of your mind, do you even know what you are talking about???

Tell that to your mother, she'll understand. You're all crazy about the internet... What fucking internet, what fucking forum? What difference does it make? moderators or no moderators.... it's just virtuality... pay attention to your loved ones, they need it more than any forum on the internet.

And don't make fun of.... CALL YOUR PARENTS

Reason: