Crazy house! - page 11

Richie:

ALeek, I'm on your side.

You give them Richie after the presentations on the forum - psychological recovery sessions with hypnosis (maybe someone will fall out with the formulas)

Ritchie immediately rubs off on me, everyone has their own ways of working :)

gip:

So, another robbery on the demo tester? Is it worth the shouting? Moderators should make a list of threads with grabs from puffballs, for the urgent introduction of the next newborn billionaire and his predecessors, so to speak.

If I'm not mistaken, a rare week goes by without a grabble.

By the way, there are a couple of other grable-builders in this thread, somehow they are not in a hurry to tell us about their successes.

If you don't believe in successful trading systems, why are you in forex at all?

Tantrik: You Richie after presentations on the forum - hold a session of psychological recovery with hypnosis (maybe someone will fall out with the formulas)

I have enough formulas. And if I don't have enough, I'll buy more, or I'll make them up myself.

gip : Richie immediately rubs off on them, everyone has their own ways of working :)

Why? I don't need it. If ALeek does not have a good system, which is the conclusion to be drawn from the numerous posts by the "public" on this forum, then why rub in? It turns out that you contradict yourself.

Gentlemen, what do you think of tearing down (i.e. deleting) this thread?

Vinin:

Gentlemen, what do you think of tearing down (i.e. deleting) this thread?

I think I'd better fucking tear it down - the topic with its decreasing number of pages is tearing me apart. :)

ALeek:

Yes... forex is nonsense... No profitable advisors!!!!

I told a story once. When drunken physicists wanted to talk to mathematicians they used to come under the dorm windows and shout: 'All Chinese'. Oddly enough, there were enough mathematicians who wanted to discuss the subject.

Now for the subject. There is not yet enough evidence to tear down a thread. I propose an anecdote:

A boss is talking to a subordinate, he thinks: "That's it, I'll be fired".

Suddenly, an inner voice says: "No, not yet. Tell him he's an asshole."

The subordinate tells the boss he's an asshole.

The inner voice is satisfied: - "Now they'll fire him."

sanyooooook:
Vinin, a lot of people have already asked this, but none of the moderators have moved.
No, not that many. The moderators saw the whole process. There was no formal reason to explicitly remove it.

Mathemat:
No, not that many. The moderators have seen the whole process. There were no formal reasons for unambiguous removal.

Let's go back to the original source:

The rules are

1. Any form of openly discussing personal relationships between users is forbidden. Such dialogs will be removed.
2. Any discussion of any banking, brokerage or other financial institutions is forbidden. Such posts are subject to deletion.
3. Any posts which may offend or insult other visitors are prohibited. These posts will be deleted.
4. Any use of obscene language is forbidden. Such posts will be deleted.
5. Blatant advertising, spam and flooding are forbidden. Such posts will be deleted.
6. Repeated violations of the rules, ignoring the comments of the moderator, and all the more outright disrespect for the administration of this resource will result in blocking access.
7. The MQL4.com administration has the right to change the rules if it deems it necessary.

There is no rule here that prescribes the removal of a forum thread. It only talks about deleting certain categories of posts and blocking access to the forum (banning).

I propose that the following be introduced into the rules:

- If the author who created a forum thread fails to cope with its management, and his posts cause negative reaction of most participants in the discussion, as well as if the discussion is accompanied by requests to delete the thread, and at the same time no one is against the removal, then at the request of visitors to the forum branch to be deleted.

This is just an outline of the next rule. It's a starting point, so to speak. Maybe someone will formulate it better - I'd love to see. But such a rule, I think, still need to be - more than once stumbled upon a request from users to remove this or that thread. Requests were addressed to both moderators and topicstarters.

sanyooooook:
+1

I would suggest introducing the concept of "Offside" - banning everyone from repeated (consecutive) posts by the same author. If that happens, it's artificial keeping it up to date. Let the last post be corrected, without changing the time it was created. Editing the post should not include notifications of changes to the thread. By doing so, the ability to maintain topics that do not receive a response is restricted.
Reason: