A suggestion to the administration - page 48

sergeev:
it's unlikely he'll get banned after that. It's not a detention centre or a concentration camp for the politically repressed
It's never too late to do it again.

sergeev:
Like a little boy, for God's sake. It's like you were told a bedtime story in pioneer camp about mythical moderators. Who take the lives of innocents. Relax and enjoy what you have.

Who do I read from who learns from them. From this Sweten ? .... .. .... .. . Very funny. :)

Sveten you saw said - all of you get out of here - you're only getting in the way. :)

Well, I will. I'll see you online.

Abzasc:

That's what I like about this thread - responding to demagoguery, provocation, flubbing - to keep it up ))))

Let's talk more about advertising.

And I have a question. If technically, or do not know why, it's difficult to reorganize the forum, in terms of sections - why not stick another, for example, ready-made engine? It would be 2in1... Or is there no point?

Put it up in a branch for this purpose.
Or write directly to servicedesk.

Atic:

Sveten you saw her say - get out of here - you're only getting in the way. :)

Svetten said exactly what you should not think of yourself as an exceptional person.

sergeev:
Raise the appropriate thread for this purpose.
Or write directly to servicedesk.

What's the point? Here are suggestions to the administration - here I am writing.

ZS And it's high time the thread was cleaned up, it's a load of rubbish... With gip's formulation "interfering with the topic".

Abzasc:

And I have a question. If it's technically, or I don't know why, difficult to reorganise the forum, in terms of sections - why can't you bolt on another, e.g. off-the-shelf engine? It would be 2in1... Or is there no point?

That's a question for the site admin, but not for the public moderators. It still requires a reorganization of the engine.

P.S. My offer to edit my post AlexEro did not respond. I am forced to consider this post as containing lies towards the administration. Today's AlexEro's post of 15:43 is deleted.

In fact, usually after a while you get bored with moderation and become calmer, more sensible. So you could say now is the most repressive at first :) True, some moderators sometimes very much get used to the role, let's hope not our case.

100% not ours.

Thank you for your support.

Come on, you're making a lot of noise. Where do you see ordinary users

to dictate terms to the admins. They'll get on your neck.

Democracy on the net is the unattainable dream, the grail, that is.

It's just like in life.

Reason: