A suggestion to the administration - page 35

coaster:

You shouldn't complain to your mum if you're having trouble with your wife.

You tell me you don't have to go to the police if you've been robbed and beaten up.

Swetten:

Order and progress, by the way, begin precisely with prohibitions and restrictions.

Eva, don't be deprived of sweets.

Roger:

You tell me you don't have to go to the police if you've been robbed and beaten up.

Well, if you don't want to end up in the same hut as them, you'd better use your brains and your strength.

What are the forces at play in the Internet forum?

Svinozavr:
Sveta - once again - sorry.
I - was lucky. My relatives - they were not the last people - were not taken away. Though my grandfather was killed - near Moscow. So it was written - such affairs, disappeared without a trace....
And my friends - it is even too lazy to tell...

Both of my grandfathers had fought in the war and both survived, though disabled: one had no legs and the other died of wounds after the war.

As for my friends, there was (and still is, we work together) a USSR-hater.

His grandfather was repressed for importing a screwdriver from the factory and his father was sentenced for a stolen light bulb.

But it was found out later by accident that his grandfather had killed a man with that screwdriver and his father had stolen a whole carload of light bulbs.

And both of them pass as innocent victims of the regime. For -- rehabilitated. How -- it's a mystery.

At "Memorial" with statistics and even worse - or three times they will enter the same person, or write those who were born several years after own embargo.

By the way, and it's a good idea to remember the meaning of the term "repression".

coaster:

Eva, don't be deprived of your sweets.
Good for you.

Swetten:
Well done.

Thank you, I know.

coaster:

Thank you, I know.

You're welcome.

Come and see us again.

)))!!! About moderation.

----------
One day, Vladimir Vladimirovich was sitting in his prime minister's office, watching a fly crawl across the screen of a Skolkovo-made nanotechnology monitor.
On the screen, apart from a fly, was the Medvedev Internet browser, developed there, with the blog of Russian President Dmitry Anatolievich Medvedev.
When the fly crawled up to the phrase "Ask the President a question", Vladimir Vladimirovich, without taking his eyes off the fly, pulled up his phone with a golden two-headed eagle instead of a disk.
- Bratello," said Vladimir Vladimirovich into the receiver, "why can't I go anywhere in our observer, except your blog?
- Why? - Dmitry Anatolyevich asked.

After a pause, the two men laughed merrily.
========================

Swetten:

You're welcome.

Come and see us again.

I'll be sure to drop by if my chess game isn't spoiled by public moderators ;)

coaster: Wait, have patience, and see how it all turns out. :)))

coaster, I like people who are not afraid to speak out against the majority.

But by golly, by golly, I just can't understand what terrible consequences four people with incomplete admin rights, plus, of course, controlled by the administration, can bring to this forum. And, dare I say it, all four are not newbies and have a good idea of the specifics of the forum.

Reason: