Does anyone trade on a completely blank chart (no indicators) - page 10

:)

the revival of "experienced" flooders in the thread, that's an indicator of what:)

sever30:

the revival of flooders in the thread, that's an indicator of what :)

HZ, but statistically the dollar is always more likely to fall after such a thing.

paukas:

You medics would only take pills! You have to take cognac. I hope cognac is not an indicator?

Sorry for the off-topic. It's dangerous to mess with cognacs these days. Recently I've seen professional tasters get it wrong, i.e. either cognac or cognac essence + flavourings and other bordamaga can't tell the difference... even though the price tags are more or less serious - for 1000 p a volume of about 0.5 l. Perhaps something else similarly hot to take... - some wheat-de-luxe, for example, with a price tag of 500 p for 0.5... Good medicine... Although... I think moderate quantities of Nemiroff and pepper will do.

P.S. Happy Old Style New Year to all, good health and success in business!

sever30:

Don't wait for it ;) This is a MTS forum...

ZS you don't need an equity indicator either. The only thing you need is time. You need even more than for the foundation.

Roman.:

Sorry for the off-topic. It's dangerous to mess around with cognacs these days. Recently I've seen professional cognac tasters make mistakes, i.e. they can't tell the difference between cognac and cognac essence + flavourings and other bordamaga... even though the price tags are more or less serious - for 1000 p a volume of about 0.5 ...

Did you know that if you watch the first channel for a long time and then turn off the TV, you can see a picture of a sheep on the screen.

And if you watched in a group, you'll get a few at a time (c).

Happy New Year!

sever30:

The revival of "seasoned" flunkies in a thread is an indicator of what?)

Flood is, among other things, a discussion on a topic in which the author does not know the meaning of the basic concepts for which he is actually barking.

You should look up the meaning of the word "indicator" in the dictionary.

Svinozavr:

Flooding is, amongst other things, talking about a topic in which the author does not know the meaning of the basic concepts for which he is actually barking.

You should look up the meaning of the word "indicator" in the dictionary.

Indicators tell the user important information...

(c)Indesit washing machine instructions

paukas:

Did you know that if you watch the first channel for a long time and then turn off the TV, you can see the image of a sheep on the screen.

And if you watch as a group, you can see several at once (c)

Yes, I know, there's a lot to see (after turning it off)... At the same time, I think it's useful to look at some things sometimes...

Svinozavr:

The author of the article does not know the meaning of basic notions, which is why he is talking about them.

You might want to look up the meaning of "indicator" in the dictionary.

the author does not know the meanings of basic concepts, he just talks in the street. get your mind off the computer ... but here, immerse yourself in theorizing, the indicator is not an indicator....

the subject -

Does anyone trade on a completely clean chart (without indicators)

don't like - "(without indicators")? throw it away and read it again and don't talk back)

Roman.:

Yes, I know, there's a lot to see (after turning it off)... At the same time, I think it's useful to look at some things sometimes...
Happy New Year!
Reason: