Does anyone trade on a completely blank chart (no indicators) - page 9

yeah... I forgot. take everything off the chart)

And so is the graph itself. Because it is an indicator. All you need is the price (and you don't need to see the previous one!!!).

And you can trade. You are welcome.

Svinozavr:

And so is the graph itself. Because it is an indicator. All you need is the price (and you don't need to see the previous one!!!).

And you can trade. You are welcome.

two extrema back, that's a couple of triplets at the most... and the rest, yes, take away)

sever30:
two extremes back, that's a couple of triplets of hours at most and the rest, yes, remove)

... turn off the computer, pick up a coin (alternatively, look at the coffee grounds, track the phase of the moon... - Possible use of integrated approach in different variations (analogous to using combined indicator readings, price movements of several instruments) - throw - heads, tails - buy, sell - telephone dealing for real ... :-)))

sever30:
Two extrema back, that's a couple of triplets at most... and the rest, yes, remove)

No-o-o-....))) That won't do! It's a violation of the purity of "trading without indicators". It would be a good idea to take an amnesiac pill after every tick, so that you would not remember the previous price.

And better, as Roman pointed out, no price at all. Less hassle...

Roman.:

... turn off the copm, pick up a coin (alternatively, look at the coffee grounds, track the phase of the moon... - It is possible to use integrated approach in different variations (like using combined indicator readings, price movements of several instruments) - to throw - heads, tails - buy, sell - telephone dealing for real ... :-)))
compare)

Svinozavr:

No-o-o-....))) That won't do! It's a violation of the purity of "trading without indicators". It would be a good idea to take an amnesiac pill after every tick, so that you would not remember the previous price.

And better, as Roman pointed out, without prices at all. Less hassle...

third option... compare with mine and Roman's)

Svinozavr:

It would be a good idea to take an amnesiac pill after every tic, so that you don't remember the previous price.

After the first pill you will forget that it is time to take the second one )))

When do we start developing the topic of stops? Before you take the pill? )))

Svinozavr:

And better, as Roman pointed out, no price at all. Less hassle...

You medics just want pills! You have to take cognac. I hope cognac is not an indicator?

goldtrader:
After the first pill, you forget it's time for the second one )))
Yeah. That's a problem. That's why I say fuck the price! )))
Reason: