Does anyone trade on a completely blank chart (no indicators) - page 6

Oper:
They'll find them. They'll find the dipshits and the kindergartens.
More on that point... But in the context of the topic :)

sever30:

what is the average number of trades per day?
Vladimir, are you in a hurry to get somewhere? imho, you could try to systematise how someone sees (or reads) a "naked" chart.

FreeLance:
More on that point... But in the context of the topic :)
In the next thread. The locksmiths. :)

tara:
Vladimir, are you in a hurry? imho, we can try to systematise how someone sees (or reads) a "naked" chart.

Honestly, yes:)

On m1 I try to see only directional movements, I've defined the rule - no flat.

Although it is very difficult to move away from a "complexed" and "imposed" from outside, vision of the schedule.

sever30:

Honestly, yes:)

On m1 I try to see only directional movements, and I have defined the rule - no flat.

Well, this is how to define (about flat).

And the purpose of this branch is to teach the participants to see only so called "directed" moves on M1? :(

tara:

1. Well, it's like defining concepts (about flat).

And the purpose of this thread is to teach participants to see only so called "directional" movements and exactly on M1? :(

1 Define yourself simply - to clear your head from the concept of a flat. Only the trend. Price rising or falling.

2 This is a suggestion... If they do not care about the size of the loss, they can work on any one of them, even if it is a week. If the size of the loss is not important, one may work with any chart, even with one week or one month.

The purpose of this branch is to enrich with ideas, suggestions.

sever30:

1. it's simple - clear your head of the notion of a flat. Only the trend. Price rising or falling.

2. it's a suggestion... If they do not care about the size of the loss, they can work on any one of them, even if it is a week. If the size of the loss is not important, one may work with any chart, even with one week or one month.

The purpose of this branch is to enrich with ideas, suggestions.

Well, good luck with your work and happiness in your personal life.

tara:
Well, good luck with your work and happiness in your personal life.

Likewise:)

galaxian2:
here are people trading without indicators
They're good at trading, by the way.
Reason: