Does anyone trade on a completely blank chart (no indicators) - page 11

paukas:
Happy New Year!

Got it. Likewise. From the bottom of my heart.

sever30:

the basic concepts are on the street, that's where you talk... you should take your eyes off the computer... but here you are drowning in theorising, an indicator is not an indicator....

the subject -

Does anyone trade on a completely clean chart (without indicators)

don't like - "(without indicators")? throw it away and read it again and don't talk back)

Yeah, that's what I'm saying: a total mess of intuitive, home-grown notions. And you want to speak out. "A man is not a reader. A man's a writer."

- You should read a book.
- Why, Ivan Antonovich?
- Yes, that's true. You probably don't need...
===
"Of the Poor Hussar..."

Svinozavr:

Yeah, that's what I'm saying: it's a mess of intuitive, home-grown notions. And you want to speak out. "A man is not a reader. A man's a writer."

- You should read a book.
- Why, Ivan Antonovich?
- Yes, really. You probably don't need it...
===
"Of the Poor Hussar..."

Throw out the pills, turn on your imagination, how will the title of the topic without "(without indicators)" sound? Relate the result to my post about trading.

P.S. Or is it an introduction about "Stops"?

sever30:

Throw out the pills, turn on your imagination, how would a topic title without "(no indicators)" sound? Relate the result to my post about trading.

P.S. Or is this an introduction about "Stops"?

Okay.) Don't get all worked up. I'm just being nerdy - keeping in shape.

Happy New Year!

sever30:

Throw out the pills, turn on your imagination, how would a topic title without "(no indicators)" sound? Relate the result to my post about trading.

P.S. Or is this an introduction about "Stops"?

Can we get to the subject? The question doesn't make any sense. It's natural that someone is trading.

And someone trades away. And statistically there are more of them. People like to marteuver for all the wrong reasons.

Svinozavr:

OK.) Don't get worked up. I'm just trying to keep in shape.

Happy holidays.

:)

Likewise.

paukas:

Can we get to the point? The question doesn't make any sense. It's natural that someone is trading.

And someone trades away. And statistically there are more of them. People like to marteuver for all the wrong reasons.

Naturally, yes, they do. The interesting thing is not the statistics, but the methods of trading without indi... Ugh... on a clean price chart.

sever30:
Naturally, yes, they do trade. The interesting thing is not the statistics, but the methods of trading without an indicator... Ugh... on a clean price chart.
I have written to you in a personal message on the subject.

sever30:
Naturally, yes, they do. I'm not interested in statistics, but methods of trading without indicators... Ugh... on a clean price chart.

For example, some people trade breakdowns. You don't need any indicator, you put a buy above the high and a sell below the low.

And the trend markets are doing very well.

Some trade the direction of the last big candle. Split it in half and enter from this pullback. They live very well too.

paukas:

For example, some people trade breakdowns. They don't need any indicator, they put a buy above the high and a sell below the low.

And the trend markets are doing very well.

Some trade the direction of the last big candle. Split it in half and enter from such a pullback. They live very well too.

In fact, it is more about the fact that an experienced eye can see without indicators what they would show, it's like a good teacher of higher mathematics, "sees" the solution to any integral or derivative, while students solve them for hours :) and he already remembers all the options by heart, even not remembering but feeling it subconsciously :)
Reason: