My New Free System[abha Sv038] - page 7

First of all a great big thanks to gody6000 for this newbie friendly system. I have checked it quite deeply, understand the mechanism and think it is great. I like simple thinks with great results.

Since I seem to see your struggle with words (in english), I help you to enlighten the community.

You indicator is a variation to the valasholic13 indicator. The lines are calculated each day as follows:

Pivot (standard) = High + Low + Close / 3 (each of previous D1-Candle)

Buy/sell +/-60 of the Pivot

TP1 +/- 70 from Buy/Sell

Tp2 +/- 180 from Buy/Sell

This sounds like banal but it is not. These 3 figures make out of a good idea a great universal system.

When gody6000 says works with everything, but especially with *JPY, I can only concurr: This is a breakout strategy which works with any trending currency, the trendier the better .

I checked this method (and only the indicator not VQ, crash or float) on GBPJPY (90% Modelquality) for 2007:

Investing for each trade 0.1 Lots would give you 1520.19 in 256 trades of wich 143 are profitable and 113 are loosers. The Average loss/gain is arround 620 $ so we get the cream out of 30 trades.

I personally think this is a good message to start trading, since it requires little maintainance, just set your pending orders at 0:00 GMT and check 1-2 during the day, if you need to adjust the SL. Considering the above mentioned formulars you don't even need an MT4 broker . You can calculate the orders on a demo account and place the real orders in OANDA for example.

P.S. This system is prone to messed up when your broker offers a sunday candle. In this case I would either manual calculate the friday candle for monday trading or I would not trade on mondays.

kasmodiah:
First of all a great big thanks to gody6000 for this newbie friendly system. I have checked it quite deeply, understand the mechanism and think it is great. I like simple thinks with great results.

Since I seem to see your struggle with words (in english), I help you to enlighten the community.

You indicator is a variation to the valasholic13 indicator. The lines are calculated each day as follows:

Pivot (standard) = High + Low + Close / 3 (each of previous D1-Candle)

Buy/sell +/-60 of the Pivot

TP1 +/- 70 from Buy/Sell

Tp2 +/- 180 from Buy/Sell

This sounds like banal but it is not. These 3 figures make out of a good idea a great universal system.

When gody6000 says works with everything, but especially with *JPY, I can only concurr: This is a breakout strategy which works with any trending currency, the trendier the better .

I checked this method (and only the indicator not VQ, crash or float) on GBPJPY (90% Modelquality) for 2007:

Investing for each trade 0.1 Lots would give you 1520.19 in 256 trades of wich 143 are profitable and 113 are loosers. The Average loss/gain is arround 620 $ so we get the cream out of 30 trades.

I personally think this is a good message to start trading, since it requires little maintainance, just set your pending orders at 0:00 GMT and check 1-2 during the day, if you need to adjust the SL. Considering the above mentioned formulars you don't even need an MT4 broker . You can calculate the orders on a demo account and place the real orders in OANDA for example.

P.S. This system is prone to messed up when your broker offers a sunday candle. In this case I would either manual calculate the friday candle for monday trading or I would not trade on mondays.

Nice explanation thanks. I am very intrested in this indicator. So for example does Timeframe matters??? i use 30 - 1y timeframe usually.

And also do I have t refresh charts or switch between timeframes every new day???

stace:
Nice explanation thanks. I am very intrested in this indicator. So for example does Timeframe matters??? i use 30 - 1y timeframe usually. And also do I have t refresh charts or switch between timeframes every new day???

The Pivot and thus the other lines are calculated on yesterdays daily candle, thus it is a daily system, but you can let the indicator run on any timeframe below D1 (M1 etc.)

You do not need to refresh inbetween. The indicator is properly programmed. At 00:00 Brokertime it will calculate the new limits, but it does not repaint the past.

very good information thanks a lot.

Question to Gody6000 about todays EUR/JPY chart

EUR/JPY the Open was below the Sell-line, only to raise over it and dive back again. Gody6000, would you have entered a sell at 7 or 8 am, when the price went back down trhough the Sell line?

Files:

So what do we look for?

What do the 2 indicators tell us?

What's the Stop Loss?

Author Does Not Answer Email

Greetings everyone,

Just to let you know the author of this indicator does not return emails. The email address on the indicator is the one I am talking about. So don't bother emailing and asking him questions about the indicator.

What is the latest indicator?

Is it in the 1st post?

Thanks?

tjpld:
So what do we look for?

What do the 2 indicators tell us?

What's the Stop Loss?

You can write, I see that. But can you read? For all the information is on this thread. Just read it.

EA for this ?

hi, i am looking forward for the EA, can any mql expert(s) make some for this simple n good system ?

Reason: