Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 59

Oper:

I have traded both ways on the demo: there is no difference between a stoploss and a lock.

When you get a stoploss, you stop wasting your nerves to close the position.

Bam, and there is no money. On the other hand, if you think about it, you can significantly

on the other hand, you can cut your losses by a smart use of the lock, even though it takes a certain amount of nerve

the appropriate amount of nerves, but it's absolutely proportional compared to

lovers of stops.

P.S.Put the pig to rest. Did he give money that no one can not banish him for

for being rude? After all, he is rude to everyone.

I just think that for anyone for whom the level of stop, a thing poorly researched - LOC is a help... research.

And swaps will worsen - if the error is systemic!

;)

___

And don't touch Grun!

He's a mind, an honour and a conscience. :)

He pays his taxes and has a point.

Tired of just chewing on everyone, and many are too lazy to read "after the fact" or learn...

So he is amazed at the mirror of the forum.

No disrespect to the gifted.

IgorM:

And you with the same end in the same place, how primitive you are :)

Have you ever wondered the difference between automated trading and manual trading? If you have ever wondered how automated trading differs from manual trading, is it bad when a robot starts trawling for a loss, not by blind martin but by trawling for a loss in order to sit out the turbulent market times. I have tried my function in the tester for placing a lock - a complex lock is unraveled within about 3 days, I think I have enough time to find out what the robot is doing there. And the function has so far worked on the principle of no losses, ie, reach zero, for 2009, the maximum number of reversals in the lot has reached 17, moreover, the robot trailed for about 2 weeks and trailed the loss at 133 $ (f-function is included when you reach a loss of $ 300, nach.depo 10k lot 0.1), ie, with any turnover loss would ALWAYS make about $ 133, because the current market volatility and trend direction has a primitive feature

The bottom line - if I limit the number of reversals of a lock, say, up to 5-7 times, the loss would still be $133, and as a rule would be closed in the positive, note that you can set the size of the loss at which the break loss is taken (for example $50)

ZZZ: I had a normal losing EA from kodobase with my MM function, which should draw me to breakeven, but in fact it worked instead of the main EA code

Have you ever tried not to measure everything in this life by money and not to forget about time?

Igor, can I see the design of your break-even function ?

Stells:

Igor, may I see the structure of your Breakeven function?

I don't think so, because it's impossible to pull a losing EA to profit and better EA is much less loaded on deposit and shows reliable results. The code is still "hard" because it consists of several functions, I haven't clean it up yet, but it fits any EA in 2 minutes - just rename start() to start1() and call

if (flagMM) MM();
if (AccountProfit()>MMrisk) start1(); else flagMM=true;

return(0);

My function is many times more effective than the idea of reversing buy on sell in a sinking EA :)

Then maybe you can give us an idea

Stells:

then maybe you can give us an idea.

well, the idea has already been explained, i can say that the coefficient of increase of the next locking order the most optimal x1.25, while in numbers i am still testing, but all the time trawl loss the most optimal 133$ with start lot 0.1 and run the function at a loss of 300 $, ie if you already lock and the current loss exceeds 133 $, then again flip the lock x1.25 and trawl to -133 $

ZS: another issue is that the timing of the locs is not random, but depends on market dynamics

IgorM:

well, the idea has already been explained, I can say that the factor of increase in the next locking order the most optimal x1.25, while in the figures I am still testing, but all the time trawl loss the most optimal 133 $ when starting lot 0.1 and run the function at a loss of 300 $, ie if you already lock and the current loss exceeds $ 133, then again flip lock x1.25 and trawl to -133 $

ZS: another issue is that the timing of locs is not random, but depends on market dynamics

it's a martin ?

Stells:

this is a martin ?

this is a smart martin, but how do you want it? Do you believe that you can do nothing and close the loss at a profit? I posted the statements on the previous page, you can see that lots are increasing, but equity is being controlled constantly.

ZS: I'm "testing" this idea as I see that this way I can forbid an EA to trade on a turbulent market, I found inaccuracies in my code, the results are better, and the goal so far is "silly": to pull an already losing position into profit, a little later I will make a limit on the number of turns, which would take a loss

IgorM:

this is a smart martin, but how do you want it? Do you believe that you can do nothing and close the loss at a profit? I posted the statements on the previous page, you can see that lots are increasing, but equity is being controlled constantly.

ZFS: I "run out" this idea because I see that this way it is possible to forbid an EA to trade on a restless market, I found inaccuracies in my code, the results became better, and the goal so far is "silly": to pull an already losing position into profit, a bit later I will restrict the number of turns, that would take a loss

Can I have the source code?

renoshnik:

Can you show me the source code?

Well, sorry, I can not, a little later, we can "play" - take the EA from Kodobase at your discretion and test it with my MM

SZS: I assure you no adjustment for the story, because I myself am interested in the positive result of their findings, I have already put Ilan with my MM on a demo account (depo $ 500 lot 0.01), two days working while the result is very good.

seem to have optimised their MM function a bit, you can try any advisor to bring up the results in the tester, any suggestions?
Reason: