Rent a robot for rebates - page 2

I don't understand anything about the group....

Just making an EA like this myself.

1. The advisor should work at 0.

2. open orders in this strategy. the easiest and no need to invent anything - just open, if the conditions are normal.

What do you mean by "close with lock ? "

Vladimir Pastushak:
MOFT advertisement .....
The avatar is an advertisement for cats...

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I don't understand anything about the group....

Just making an EA like this myself.

1. The advisor should work at 0.

2. open orders in this strategy. the easiest and no need to invent anything - just open, if the conditions are normal.

What do you mean by "close with lock ? "

I wrote about a group of traders in the first post, that's what the topic was about )) But, as always, we started discussing strategies. That's good too.

About the lock. As long as we work in the channel according to certain rules, everything is fine. But if the channel is broken through, a problem begins. Then we will either need to close or calculate the size of a lock order and open it. At a certain stage, we have to decide whether the pullback has started and we should close the lock or it is time to close the doldrums.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I wrote about a group of traders in the first post, that's what the topic was about )) But, as always, we started discussing strategies. That's good too.

About the lock. As long as we work in the channel according to certain rules, everything is fine. But if the channel is broken through, a problem begins. Then we will either need to close or calculate the size of a lock order and open it. At some point we have to make a decision whether the pullback has started and we should close the lock or it is time to close the doldrums.

I am interested in the strategy.

Sorry, I still do not understand, is it a lock exactly, or with a skew, if it is with a skew, is it just a skew, or are there other conditions?

Can you show me a test, at least of what you already have and explain if you can ?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

It's the strategy that interests me.

Sorry, I still don't understand, is it exactly lock or skewed, if skewed, just skewed, or are there other conditions ?

Can you show me the test, at least what we already have and explain, if I may?

We have 3 pending sell orders, price goes up. While we are in the channel, we do nothing special and open orders to buy as usually. But if the price has suddenly jumped out of the channel and rushed up, the robot calculates the lot that should be opened right now to open a buy order, so that we could expect the price to go up by at least 750 points (5-digits), after 150 points we break even and get the profit.

Why this is necessary exactly for rebaiters. In normal ECN trading spreads are minimal and sometimes it is easier to close loss-making positions. But rebuyers usually choose brokerage companies with high spreads and closing begins to affect their accounts.

Unless there is a steady, prolonged trend against us, and the market is in a "rip state" with a large spread, there is a good chance that within a few days the hang-ups will be closed. On the other hand, sometimes on small depots it happens that drawdowns are closed on margin call. But in most brokerage companies the opposite margin is compensated at 50% of the initial margin, that is why it is profitable to open such a big opposite order.

And the plus side is that losses do not increase as soon as they are opened. It is clear that the size of such an order must be larger than the amount of the joint position.

The question is what the optimal strategy to choose here.

That's why the robot trades on the news, but I'm around to tweak it manually if necessary. And I don't care if trading is not fully automatic, the main thing is to make money, not to lose it.

In general, the smart move is to go back to multicurrency and hedge on other pairs instead of these locks. I initially did a multicurrency on MT4, but I realised that it was impossible to test, and there was more mess with the settings than with one pair.

Now on MT5 I can go back to the multicurrency theme.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

We have 3 pending sell orders, price is going up. While we are in the channel, we do nothing special, we open buy orders as usual. But if the price has suddenly jumped out of the channel and rushed up, the robot calculates the amount of lots to open a buy order, so as to make the forecast that the price will grow further at least by 750 points (5-digits), after 150 points we will break even and make profit.

Why this is necessary exactly for rebaiters. In normal ECN trading spreads are minimal and sometimes it is easier to close loss-making positions. But rebuyers usually choose brokerage companies with high spreads and closing begins to affect their accounts.

Unless there is a steady, prolonged trend against us, and the market is in a "rip state" with a large spread, there is a good chance that within a few days the hang-ups will be closed. On the other hand, sometimes on small depots it happens that dead legs close the account on margin call. But in most brokerage companies the opposite margin is compensated at 50% of the initial margin, that is why it is profitable to open such a big opposite order.

And the plus side is that losses do not increase as soon as they are opened. It is clear that the size of such an order must be larger than the amount of the joint position.

That's why the robot trades on the news, but I'm around to tweak it manually if necessary. And I don't care if the trading is not fully automatic, the main thing is not to lose money, but to earn it, because I am a deadbeat, unemployed and my salary is not paid))

What's the point of the idea - as milk yields appear - or just to throw together and share ... I was once invited to join the IOFT... but what's the point, like a union or legal aid - I didn't get it... and then my trade went down - something went the other way - so they left me alone...))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

We have 3 pending sell orders, price is going up. While we are in the channel, we do nothing special, we open buy orders as usual. But if the price has suddenly jumped out of the channel and rushed up, the robot calculates the amount of lots to open a buy order, so as to make the forecast that the price will grow further at least by 750 points (5-digits), after 150 points we will break even and make profit.

Unless there is a steady, prolonged trend against us, and the market is in a "rip state" with a large spread, there is a good chance that within a few days the hang-ups will be closed. On the other hand, sometimes on small depots it happens that dead legs close the account on margin call. But in most brokerage companies the opposite margin is compensated at 50% of the initial margin, that is why it is profitable to open such a big opposite order.

That's why the robot trades on the news, but I'm around to tweak it manually if necessary. I don't care if trading is not fully automated, the main thing is not to lose money, but to earn.

You're talking about a channel again, but I don't understand what a channel is and I don't think you should build one. I have tried to build channels and apply additional conditions to open orders, but it does not work any better. In this strategy, the main thing is the closing. The close that you suggest is understandable to me, but it is dangerous and fraught with the risk of a loss. The closing should be done in a different way, I do not know exactly how.

You can see the test for 1 month in the picture. Simple order opening and simple order closing. If we use another closing method, the drawdown will be 10 times less, maybe even more, there will be no risk of plummeting and trading volume will be higher than on the screenshot. The only point is the walrus but, in principle, this can also be handled. As a result, we have to partially use a separate algorithm from another EA working according to a different strategy to close orders.

I cannot do such a complex closing because I cannot program.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

You are talking about a channel again, but I don't understand what a channel is and I don't think it's worth building one. I have tried to build channels and apply additional conditions to open orders, but it doesn't work any better. In this strategy, the main thing is the closing. The close that you suggest is understandable to me, but it is dangerous and fraught with the risk of a loss. The closing should be done in a different way, I do not know exactly how.

You can see the test for 1 month in the picture. Simple order opening and simple order closing. If we use another closing method, the drawdown will decrease by 10 times, maybe even more, there will be no risk of plummeting and trading volume will be higher than on the screenshot. The only point is the walrus but, in principle, this can also be handled. As a result, we have to partially use a separate algorithm from another EA working according to a different strategy to close orders.

I forgot. In the screenshot, there is a test for 1 month, 5th sign, spread is 20, distance between orders is 30.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

You are talking about a channel again, but I don't understand what a channel is and I don't think it's worth building one. I have tried to build channels and apply additional conditions to open orders, but it doesn't work any better. In this strategy, the main thing is the closing. The close that you suggest is understandable to me, but it is dangerous and fraught with the risk of a loss. The closing should be done in a different way, I do not know exactly how.

You can see the test for 1 month in the picture. Simple order opening and simple order closing. If we use another closing method, the drawdown will decrease by 10 times, maybe even more, there will be no risk of plummeting and trading volume will be higher than on the screenshot. The only point is the walrus but, in principle, this can also be handled. As a result, we have to partially use a separate algorithm from another EA working according to a different strategy to close orders.

Ok, I am a professional programmer, let us work on your algorithm of closing together. Can you describe it clearly and concisely in words?
Reason: