Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 49

The answer is there! (....)

Tantrik:
The answer is there! (....)

BZDRYNY

That's it.

The pig-saurus will find your IP, run it through the database, "get his affairs in order" and come to you, then call 02, then 03 for himself, then ...

"...there'll be music, but you won't hear it..."

Mischek:

BZDRYNG

That's it.

The pig-saurus will find your IP, run it through the database, "get his affairs in order" and come to you, then call 02, then 03 for himself, then ...

"...there'll be music, but you won't hear it..."

Gone by the wire.... (thanks for the hype)

PapaYozh:

Don't be absurd, if they won't let you put a stop at the required level, they won't let you put a countermove order in there either.

There's a lot in the world, friend Horatio....

I suggest you think about it.

paukas:

There is much in the world, friend Horatio....

I suggest you think about it.

As it happens, I do a lot of thinking, so you don't have to condescend to suggest that I 'think'.

PapaYozh:

So it turns out that I do a lot of thinking, so to condescendingly suggest that I should not "think".

So - picture a limit order with a stop of five pips if the dealer doesn't allow you to put any closer than 10?

It will not work. But a counter order instead of a stop - easily.

paukas:

So - picture a limit order with a stop of five pips if your dealer won't allow you to place any closer than 10?

That will not work. But you can place a counter order instead of a stop.

These toys will probably only work on small amounts, and not in every brokerage house.

If the STOPLEVEL is more than 5 pips, you will not be allowed to place either a stop or a pending order.

paukas:

So - picture a limit order with a stop of five pips if the dealer doesn't allow you to put any closer than 10?

That will not work. But you can place a counter order instead of a stop.

I have seen situations when the order is not accepted due to the proximity of stops, although the STOPLEVEL seems to be intact. But when the order is triggered it is modified normally and SL and TP are set without any problems.

Perhaps this is the case you are referring to.

PapaYozh:

These toys will probably only work on small amounts and not in every brokerage house.

If the STOPLEVEL is more than 5 pips, they won't let you put a stop or a pending order.

Right? Who's going to forbid it?

Svinozavr:

For some time I thought that lock was just a feature so that I could run several EAs on one tool without much concern.

You know, I'm not paranoid, well, you've read my posts...)) But...

No!!! Loki is a genius marketing ploy. Guess how many (%90%, right?) fall for it. That's a lot of customer acquisition. You should be commemorated for this invention.

At one time I was engaged in NLP - I had an advertising firm, personally wrote texts, scripts commercials, etc..
But!!! MK - came up with something that all the gurus of NLP rest. I - hats off to ..... The gypsies are crying bitter native tears.

Yeah, well... the effects of NLP are all over your face. :) A lot of words, but no substance... as usual lately, but there used to be some good stuff...

I know it's hard to get rid of all this NLP zombie stuff...

I understand that it's hard to get rid of all that NLP zombie stuff... But Loki is a normal working tool, so it's not a sign of great intelligence to fight against it. You should not worry about that, because MT5 has mixed them all in one package. Same eggs, but from the side. :)