Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 23

Tantrik:
It will change the volume, the location of the remaining open positions cannot be changed - only closed.

I am talking about an aggregate position in general.

Or is this not a concept in your platform?

You should get yourself a dbFX Trading Station - it's better, if you ask me.

Reshetov:

In netting, you will have to close 1.5 lots to do so. This will leave half of the profit.

So, it turns out, if the exchange rate keeps going up, we will miss the profit? Or maybe I do not understand something?

After all, on a non netting platform 2 lots will remain in work, and not 1.5 lots on a netting platform?

Reshetov:

In netting, you will have to close 1.5 lots to do so. This will leave half of the profit.

I.e. in netting the share of profit (or loss) to be fixed is directly proportional to the volume to be closed. For non-netting platforms we have to calculate for each position separately.

Another gaffe.

api:

Yes. I even saved the text of the condition in my post.

Then what does it have to do with closing all the positions?

Sit down. Two.

Mathemat:

Yura, by closing 1.5 lots instead of 1, I break the logic of my calculations. I am not interested in the final result after closing everything and everything (of course, it will be the same), but in the result of this particular private operation.

Ok, I've already understood that it will hardly be possible in MT5. We will have to find a way out.

I answered you.

But you don't get it.

I see.

FreeLance:

I am talking about an aggregate position in general.

Or doesn't your platform have that concept?

Put yourself on dbFX Trading Station - it would be better, if you ask me.

There is a aggregate position (I showed you the open position). The cumulative position will change with the closing of one order - definitely!

Explain the movement of the remaining lots (their plus will again be an aggregate position - but lots cannot be moved!).

And of course, like everywhere else, you can close not a specific order, but an abstract part of the position....

Swetten:

Then what does it have to do with closing all the positions?

Sit down. Two.

With that said, until you close your open positions/orders no one will allow you to withdraw your entire balance. It makes no sense to consider only some of the transactions.

Swetten:

So, then, if the exchange rate continues to rise, we will under-receive profits? Or am I misunderstanding something?

After all, on a non netting platform 2 lots will remain in operation, not 1.5 lots on a netting platform?

Exactly. But if the exchange rate drops, we will have a smaller loss, i.e. we will have a smaller loss compared to a non netting platform.

api:

Because until you close the open positions/orders no one will allow you to withdraw the entire balance. It makes no sense to consider only part of the transactions.

In MT4, it makes sense. And that's a fact.

Why make life so difficult?

Tantrik:

There is a cumulative position (I showed an open position). The cumulative position will change with the closing of one order - definitely!

That is why Matemat has got 300, and not 200 in MT4.

The fact that the aggregate position has changed to the worse has not been noticed.

Explain the movement of the remaining lots (their plus will again be the total position - but lots may not be moved!)

and who would allow such fantasies?

:D))

What is there to explain?

Reason: