2YuraZYURAZ_SCALPER_V2cent199001990-0.76%
3ridDujmovochkacent1918.7901918.79-8.45%

Participants in the next round:

Lovecraft: GWCR and GWCR2;

Thumbelina;

Yuraz: YURAZ_SCALPER_V2;

Airat Safin: AIS1;

leonid553: Dayria_W1.

A total of 6 Expert Advisors. All details about account numbers, DCs and investment passwords will be available in the tourney thread on the contest website.

Lovecraft >> :

Participants in the next round:

Lovecraft: GWCR and GWCR2;

Thumbelina;

Yuraz: YURAZ_SCALPER_V2;

Airat Safin: AIS1;

leonid553: Dayria_W1.

A total of 6 Expert Advisors. All the details about account numbers, brokerage companies and investment passwords will be available on the contest website.

a soused bunch gathered - let's see (for Jura, change the DC - they did 6p there at night)

Zet1972 >> :

>> a bunch of people gathered - let's see (for Jura, change the DC - there's 6 p's made at night)

Yuri's adviser was active at the end of last week and he himself has not said anything about it yet, so it will be as it is for now.

Account numbers and investment passwords are published in the round 17 thread on the competition website.

Good afternoon. I would like to hear the opinion of those present.

My expert Dauria is taking part in the competition in the current round.

For the past two weeks the result is negative. Lost exactly 1/10th of the deposit.

Here is the balance graph.

The Expert Advisor is multi-currency and works on two pairs - EURGBP and EURCHF

In the meantime. When I ran the Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester using the same quotes of the real trading account, the result was quite different! It is the same period - since February 16.

Here is the chart of EURGBP balance:

and here is the EURCHF balance chart -

My expert is not in the Night Hunt class, although he is a scribe.

It does not need emissions and non-market quotes to operate. The work is organised on a different principle.

The supposed channel of price movement on tf=m1 is calculated in a unique way and the signals for the rebound from the channel borders are given. Moreover, the Expert Advisor works twenty-four hours a day.

The Expert Advisor works 24 hours a day! And not at night!

Positions are closed not at takeprofit, but when a profit reaches the predefined value = 11 points.

The Expert Advisor does not look into the future (God forbid...)

And finally, the Expert Advisor includes simulation of requotes during testing and optimization...

Of course, I read all forum articles on this subject and the "inconsistencies and defects" of the code described there are provided by me in the Expert Advisor's algorithm.

But still .... Something is wrong with the Expert Advisor on a real account...

leonid553, did you have the same spread when optimizing the parameters as you did on the real one? Or you have an algorithm that takes into account the current spread in order to change parameters?

The spread here is constant (fixed) on the real. It does not change. The Expert Advisor allows for a spread of up to 5 pips. But I have never seen this level exceeded.

leonid553 >> :

Good afternoon. I would like to hear the opinion of those present. on this matter.

Almost a third of the trades are missing on the real, maybe that's the missed profit. Or maybe there is something missing. Let me know and we'll figure it out.

Reason: