[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 6

vkontakte0:

is it possible to open two trades at the same time on mt5?)

thanks in advance))

You can, as long as you have enough traffic and RAM. MT5 is a multi-threaded trading terminal. But you will end up with one cumulative trade.

Help is very easy, as it was originally written in Russian, and by people with a Russian mentality. You should read the description of any imported API - Google's, for example...

Reshetov:
You can do as much as you like, as long as you have enough traffic and RAM. MT5 is a multi-threaded trading terminal. But you will end up with one cumulative trade.

i.e. if i buy a lot and sell it, nothing will happen to me ?)

FAQ:

Well disagree, that's the difference between us. I know 5 programming languages quite well, and I haven't read a single book. always only the help (HELP) is often in English. Just ask any programmer and you'll get the same answer.
Geez... I respect you with white envy)

Reshetov:
You can do as much as you like, as long as you have enough traffic and RAM. MT5 is a multi-threaded trading terminal. But you will end up with one cumulative trade.

I mean, if I open a buy and sell lot, it just won't open anything?)

Fox_RM:
Man... Respect with white envy)

It's okay, the logic is the same everywhere, most functions and operations have roughly the same name, as they just describe the desired action in English. just different capabilities. It's just experience, and it comes to everyone with time.

Yes, there is one position, lots are not possible.
vkontakte0:

I mean, if I open a buy and sit a lot, it just won't open anything?)

FAQ:

It's okay, the logic is the same everywhere, most functions and operations have roughly the same name, as they just describe the desired action in English. just different capabilities. It's just an experience, and it comes to everyone with time.
I'm still just at the beginning of my journey, maybe I'll get there in time, too.

Reshetov:
You can do as much as you like, as long as you have enough traffic and RAM. MT5 is a multi-threaded trading terminal. But in the end there will be one cumulative trade.
Can you explain what is an "aggregate deal"? For example, we have a Sell position minus 100 pips, TS is trying to open a Buy position, is there such a possibility? Or what cumulative position will be left if the CU does open a Buy position?

I honestly wish you good luck on this thorny path.
Reason: