The legal side of trading. Does anyone have a FAQ? - page 2

timbo >>:

Там в дискуссии всё доступно расписано. Клиент выставил отложку на новостях на 240 лотов с коротким сроком экспирации. .....

Резюме - в данном случае клиент не прав, прав ДЦ, что наверняка подтвердит и кроуфор, и с чем согласится любой кто торговал на реальных биржах.

Explain your strange term. "Short expiry time".

I don't remember such a notion in the regulations. Also, I don't recall the regulations of that DT stating that MT4 is a children's sandbox and a serious market is something else than mt4. On the contrary, intrusive advertising screams about "the most modern platform..." and beckons to open an account and trade as soon as possible. Claiming that it's where DTs will provide full liquidity. And what happens?

The dealer brazenly made a profit on the client's position. And he does not want to give back this profit. And they tell tales about some queues to trigger the order.

rid >>:

Поясните ваш странный термин. "Короткий срок экспирации".

RTFM - OrderSend()

expiration - Expiry time of the pending order.

The tick that he needed came in what is now 30 minutes a few seconds and the pending order expiration was set for 31st minute. Are you surprised that a $20 million news pending order was not executed in 60 seconds? I'd rather be surprised if it did.

rid >>:

Наоборот, навязчивая реклама криком кричит о "самой современной платформе..." и манит скорее открывать счет и торговать. Заявляя, что именно там дц обеспечит полную ликвиднось. И что получается? Контора внаглую заработала прибыль на позиции клиента. А отдавать эту прибыль не хочет. И рассказывает байки о каких-то очередях на срабатывание отложки.

That is to trade, i.e. to take money from the market, not from a brokerage house. Look for patterns in the market, not imperfections in the trading platform. MT is a great platform, too good platform, those who use it only and have never traded on real markets know nothing about trading. And the "cheeky office" hysteria is proof of that, it is child's crying in the sandbox.

I see. You are a well-known defender of "poor DCs".

You seem to be the only one who trades in real markets. And everyone else is - so to speak - digging in the sandbox. Your such self-righteous attitude can be traced in almost all your posts on the forum. I hope it will pass soon. Because a serious man, having recently started trading with serious brokers on the real market, very soon stops boasting about it in each of his posts.

Let's return to the sandbox. Of course, we (to quote you) "have never traded on real markets know nothing about trading at all". In that case all the more so - if the kitchen announces normal execution on all its pages, then it should stick to its promises.

As follows from the claim on the link - for some reason, the losing trades always "hung" from the client in such cases. And when the takeprofit suddenly triggered, it turned out that "the order did not trigger...".

rid >>:

Понятно. Ты - известный защитник "бедных ДЦ".

I am a known defender of common sense. And this is evident in all my posts.

>>
In

that case, all the more so - if the kitchen announces normal execution on all its pages, then it must stick to its promises

The time delay in the execution of very large orders is "normal execution". And it is the delay that has happened, if he had had an expiration time a few minutes longer, the pending order would have worked.

The contract shall stipulate, amongst other things

1) The maximum lot size of the position

2) Maximum volume of all aggregate positions

3) Allowed time of delay in execution

If that is not specified in the contract, the broker has the freedom to act against the client. What does this have to do with sandboxes? The contract should be executed by the parties, and that's it. The rest does not matter, including whether the client's money goes to interbank or not.

If the broker has agreed that he can execute orders for 10,000 lots (I have seen it!), then be good, as they say.

joo >>:

Причем здесь песочницы? Договор должен исполнятся сторонами, и баста. Остальное неважно, в том числе не важно, выходят деньги клиента на межбанк или нет.

These are the terms and conditions of a "sandbox". A real broker will never sign anything like that, because it is all beyond his control and is determined solely by the market.

You can enter into a position of any size that your deposit will hold, but no one guarantees that it will be executed in full. Well, there are no matching positions in the market at the right price and your order will be hanging there for weeks.

I agree, guarantees of execution of such an order are unrealistic. But at the same time I think it is necessary to demand from the brokerage companies to fulfill their promises. This is a common practice that somehow restrains advertising extravagances like the one we saw in the Humor thread. Well, if it's not a kitchen, then do it. Actually, it's a kitchen.)

Timbo, the order was pending. Pending orders on liquid pairs are not executed separately, they are executed together with other orders internally and are executed as a combined position with other orders. This is a common misinformation of the client. The failure to execute this trade is not a market problem, but an internal technical problem of this "non-cuisine".

I totally agree with timbo. A kitchen is a kitchen. Of course, it's easier for me - I've been on MT4 for only a year, but I've been on the exchange for 10 years already, and I have no such illusions and questions in principle.

I am actually waiting (waiting) when 5 as an adult terminal enters the exchange market. For this purpose MT5 has everything.

timbo >>:

Вот такие условия и есть "детская песочница". Настоящий брокер никогда ничего такого не подпишет, т.к. всё это вне его контроля, а определяется исключительно рынком.

Ты можешь поставить позицию любого размера, который выдерживает твой депозит, но никто не гарантирует, что она будет исполнена в полном объёме. Ну нет на рынке встречных позиций по соответствующей цене, и будет твоя заявка висеть неделями.

We are talking about forex, not FB, leveraged margin trading. Leverage is nothing more than a committed loan. We put $1 into a position and the position opens for $100. The broker takes a loan from the bank, if he isn't a bank himself, and provides this money to the client. These funds are used to buy a currency pair. When the position is closed, the reverse operation is performed. The positive difference in rates is the client's profit minus the spread (from which, by the way, the broker pays a commission to the bank which provided the purpose loan). If the difference in rates is negative, the funds will be deducted from the client's deposit.

Counter positions are not necessary for all of these transactions. Trading can take place (Attention!) if the client is the only one in the world trading currency. Not to be confused with the spot market, where the actual delivery of currency takes place.

What you write is nonsense.

Reason: