Ring - page 12

Unfortunately, those who do not speak Russian

moskitman >>:

1.ну, не всем что есть в терминале, так... 7 основных... )))
2. где можно почитать про Т101?
3.что же касается пересчета через "якорную", то для меня все еще остается открытым вопрос: как можно перепрыгивать с одной льдины на другую в бурной реке, будучи обутым в ролики?

1. I mean there are 7 currencies, or rather 8 = NZD,AUD,CHF,CAD,USD,EUR,GBP,JPY
2.Here on the forum search for T101, but I think that if you are looking for your system, study only introductory, otherwise you will think like the authors of T101, i.e. you will repeat after them
3. Secondary school, 3rd grade I think = operations with fractions:
GBP/JPY = x/y, NZD/JPY = z/y --> (x/y) / (z/y) = (x/y)*(y/z)=x/z --> GBPNZD = GBPJPY*NZDJPY --> NZDGBP=1/GBPNZD

CROM писал(а) >>
Unfortunately, not speaking Russian

OK, how does it work?

IgorM писал(а) >>

1. I mean there are 7 currencies, or rather 8 = NZD,AUD,CHF,CAD,USD,EUR,GBP,JPY
2.Here on the forum search for T101, but I think that if you are looking for your system, study only introductory, otherwise you will think like the authors of T101, i.e. you will repeat after them
3. Secondary school, 3rd grade I think = operations with fractions:
GBP/JPY = x/y, NZD/JPY = z/y --> (x/y) / (z/y) = (x/y)*(y/z)=x/z --> GBPNZD = GBPJPY*NZDJPY --> NZDGBP=1/GBPNZD

Regarding item 3: I'm also a funny guy sometimes, but the question was not about how to do it, but WHAT DOES IT DO?

moskitman >>:

по поводу п.3: я тоже временами веселый парень, но вопрос был не про то как это считать, а ЧТО ЭТО ДАСТ?

:)
this will give you a fulcrum in the form of a new base, let's assume the base is stable and give us 8 new pairs: NZDGBP,AUDGBP,CHFGBP,CADGBP,USDGBP,EURGBP,GBPGBP,JPYGBP
, the centre in this form would be GBP
then take in yen get these currencies and I understand that the balance of the ring in this form would be, in the form of all that was involved to calculate GBP in buy and what was involved to calculate yen in sell

IgorM писал(а) >>

:)
this will give you a fulcrum in the form of a new base, let's assume the base is stable and give us 8 new pairs: NZDGBP,AUDGBP,CHFGBP,CADGBP,USDGBP,EURGBP,GBPGBP,JPYGBP
, the centre in this form would be GBP
then take in yen get these currencies and I understand that the balance of the ring in this form would be, in the form of all that was involved to calculate GBP in buy and what was involved to calculate yen in sell

so far so good, but is it realistic to find reversal signals in this pile?

moskitman >>:

пока неплохо, а реально ли найти в этой кучебукаф разворотные сигналы? силами МТ4, естественно...

Well, you yourself formulated the problem - trade means that any pair is out of the ring, i.e. there is imbalance in your stable system - either develop a new one or do not invent and sit on the old one :)
In your ring you have to define the boundaries - i.e. a certain radius, I think in % if any pair goes beyond the calculated radius - it means that this pair is imbalanced and it will still return to your ring itself, and you as a trader have to catch this movement and use

If this pair does not want to go around its axis, it should be used and as soon as this pair starts to move closer to its axis - it means a stop and wait for the imbalance again.

Right now I've been in a sell position on EUR/USD for about 15 min. because EUR has gone out of my axis :)

So I elaborate my TS now - the goal for 10-30 min to take an imbalance in all currencies, which according to my calculations are out of balance - to take at least 10-15 points - it's a start :)

IgorM >>:

Who's counting?

What do you have in mind?

(x/y) / (z/y) = (x/y)*(y/z)=x/z --> GBPNZD = GBPJPY*NZDJPY

it must be

(x/y) / (z/y) = (x/y)*(y/z)=x/z --> GBPNZD = GBPJPY*JPYNZD

Otherwise it would be GBPNZD/JPY^2

olyakish >>:

Мда считать то кто будет

:) so it's time for me to go to school :D

I apologise for cutting in. What if we simplify it to 5 currencies and 10 pairs?

EURUSD-sell
EURGBP-sell
EURCAD-buy
EURJPY-buy
GBPUSD-buy
GBPCAD-sell
GBPJPY-sell
USDCAD-buy
USDJPY-sell
CADJPY-buy

EUR-2buy/2sell
GBP-2buy/2sell
USD-2buy/2sell
CAD-2buy/2sell
JPY-2buy/2sell

What is not a ring? Pairs are correlated. Another question is how to take advantage of it. 10 spreads is a loss. But what if we open with minimal lot for all of them, and then we split the difference by one pair only?
Reason: