Ring - page 6

Tantrik писал(а) >>

Question about balance why are the lots unbalanced? and why is the number of pairs odd?

1) USD and JPY, EUR and GBP, AUD and CAD are considered as close in correlation. If for example EUR is sold to USD, GBP to USD, GBP to USD should be bought, etc.
2) Each currency is involved in 6 pairs - respectively in 3 of them it is sold, in 3 others it is bought.
3) The franc becomes a kind of a "closing thunderbolt" - it forms a closed micro-cycle in each two currencies of position 1.

(c) Gardenn https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124729/page17

The author does not insist on entering with all the tools. It is possible to identify the strong/weakest in the ring.
In general, when I saw the title of the topic, I had the feeling that the topic will be tied to some regularities of currency movements relative to each other. It will all look like some sort of movement in a circle (the ring). A parade of currencies, a cycle of currencies, a circle, etc.

sever29 писал(а) >>

The author doesn't insist on entering with all the tools. You can identify the strong/weak in the ring.
In general, when I saw the title of the subject, I thought the subject will be based on the correlation of currencies. All this will look like some kind of circular movement (the ring).

Exactly! And work with those pairs which have given a certain result in relation to the entry point.

moskitman >>:

считаем близкими по корреляции

Well, that's the point, if you count as close, then your system works, if you count as accurate, and I say accurate, that the correlation of currencies is constantly floating, then I guarantee you a loss over time, a change in correlation can explain anything to you. Your system should be set up as T101 - pairs matched in correlation - go ahead and trade, exit the trade according to ......
but simply locking the system to itself is a loss over time, and a break in the ring - so there must be an accompanying trend for the remaining pairs in the ring

moskitman писал(а) >>

1) USD and JPY, EUR and GBP, AUD and CAD - think close in correlation. And accordingly if e.g. EUR is sold to USD, GBP to USD should be bought, etc.
2) Each currency is involved in 6 pairs - respectively in 3 of them it is sold, in 3 others it is bought.
3) The franc becomes a kind of a "closing thunderbolt" - it forms a closed micro-cycle in each two currencies of position 1.

(c) Gardenn https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124729/page17

Thank you! The lack of tools I chose clean - AUDEUR - EURAUD. Loc to loc to loc. Slow loc. Canned lock. There are many exit options - some - trade at the right time, hold till Friday(13)....

IgorM писал(а) >>

Well that's the point, if you count as close, then your system works, if you count as accurate, and I say accurate, that the correlation of currencies is constantly floating, then I guarantee you a loss over time, changes in correlation can be explained to you by anything. Your system should be set up as T101 - pairs matched in correlation - go ahead and trade, exit the trade according to ......
but simply locking the system to itself is a loss over time, and the break of the ring - so there must be an accompanying trend for the remaining pairs in the ring

have you learned how to catch pivot points (by your own method)?

moskitman писал(а) >>

Do you have any indicators on the subject? I have a whole archive of them and exp fresh. I don't even have the energy to look at them. Would you look at them?

moskitman >>:

а Вы научИлись ловить точки разворотов (своим методом)?

All that my method boils down to is that I can tell for sure that there will be a candlestick in a currency, because it got "carried away" and did not pass the mark of say +20% relative to the statistical coefficient. According to my method the only thing you can see when there is a correction as all pairs are "reversed" in percentage terms from + to - and vice versa, i.e. you can see that open orders are not worth closing yet.
My method is now being applied as a trivial pipsing method :), because I can immediately see which currencies are actively traded, and which are just swinging in the flat.

sever29 писал(а) >>

do you have any indicators on the subject? I have a whole archive of them and the exp is fresh. I don't even have the energy to look at them. Can you take a look?

With pleasure, so far I have only virtual equity and an advisor opening the ring and waiting for the imbalance of positive and negative trades

Richie >>:

MetaDriver, как будильник затырить? Вы точно знаете :)

I've already written it off. It's at work. Okay, I'm gonna try the page again.

Try this link for now. http://stocktime.ru/razrez8.swf

Then you can save the page. I'll give it a try...

Reason: