FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 828

Владимир Жириновский:

good forecast )

thank you!

I don't seem to have made any predictions, please).

Server Muradasilov:
Ishim, in principle, all pairs are working) But about the discs, not quite clearwhat kind of discs? (I must have missed something (!)
The disks are my theory of currency pair movements and it's nonsense. According to my theory, the pair goes in a circle, or rather a ring, a disc. And everything is there! Pata mu chta - it's too expensive to correct the movement all the time. All that's left is for the currency to go in a circle - and it will work by itself.

Ishim:
discs is my theory of currency pair movement and it is nonsense. According to my theory, the pair goes in a circle, or rather a ring, a disc. Everything is already there! It's too expensive to correct the movement all the time. All that's left is for the currency to go in a circle - and it will work by itself.

new-rena:

Tuma, what are you talking about? We were talking about the Euro-Audis.

If you mean the eurik, you can see everything on it with the naked eye - it's sky-high.

Yeah, we were.)

Thank you! Got it. I'm watching.

Ishim:
discs is my theory of currency pair movement and is it nonsense? According to my theory, the pair goes in a circle, or rather a ring, a disc. And everything is there! Pata mu chta - it's too expensive to correct the movement all the time. All you have to do is to run the currency in a circle - and it will work by itself.
I don't get it... something...

Evgeniya Balchin:
I don't get it.
What's not clear? ))) Discs are round, aren't they? )))

artikul:
What's not clear? ))) The rims are round )))
)ah, I see...
...just not quite))... is it working?)

new-rena:

i wrote it there, only i will put a picture here. i hope you already see the target for the eu? //don't draw anything - just watch...

What's the target to look at?

The one that will fly upwards ? (I don't believe about the Khai renewal).

Or a downwards target to look at ?

write it in a private message or anywhere openly, without the rebus )

Thanks!

artikul:
What's not to understand? ))) Rims are round ))))
There are also oval rims.

Владимир Жириновский:

What's the target to look at?

The one that will fly upwards ? (I don't believe about the Khai renewal).

Or a downwards target to look at ?

post it in private or somewhere openly, without the rebus )

Thanks !

Not to impose, but I expect 1.14
Reason: