LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 29

Demi >>:

я просто привел пример стохастической составляющей динамики цены. динамика цены - детерминированая составляющая + стохостическая

What is the deterministic component, have you answered for yourself - or else that's the end of it...

Ubajal >>:

В чём детерминированная компонента, вы для себя ответили - а то это конец...

May I get involved? Consider that the deterministic component is determined by macroeconomic conditions. I think it is with a high degree of certainty that this is the case.

puzzling example

rumata1984 >>:

Можно я поучаствую? Считайте, что детерминированная составляющая определяется макроэкономическими условиями. Думаю, что это с большой достоверностью так и есть.

OK, that's the way it is. What and how we're going to determine, we need to trade, not just talk...

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

Normal answer, accepted? )
I'll be thinking... Do you have a meaningful answer? )

No engines, not even that kind of engine. Just free fall. We're used to the idea that g is a constant and doesn't depend on anything. But, is it really like that? We know how it changes with altitude, with depth, where it is at its maximum, how it changes with latitude. Of course I'm talking about real acceleration, not theoretical acceleration. Or maybe there's something I'm missing? Note that the densest material is osmium. Is it the densest? That's something to think about.

Ubajal >>:

Хорошо, так и есть. Какие и как определять будем, нам же торговать надо а не просто разговаривать...

That's another story )

rumata1984 >>:

Это уже другая история )

Why, it's a case, not a story.

rumata1984 >>:

Можно я поучаствую? Считайте, что детерминированная составляющая определяется макроэкономическими условиями. Думаю, что это с большой достоверностью так и есть.

the price movements during the crisis in forex are mostly determined by investors' risk appetite - when positive macro data comes from the u.s. the dollar goes down. before the crisis, the pattern of behaviour was reversed. what about this?

Richie >>:

Никаких двигателей, даже таких. Только свободное падение. Мы привыкли к тому, что g - это постоянная и она ни от чего не зависит. Но, так ли это на самом деле? Мы знаем, как она меняется с ростом высоты, с увеличением глубины, где она максимальна, как она меняется с широтой. Конечно я говорю про реальное ускорение, а не про теоретическое. А может чего-то я упустил? Обратите внимание, что самый плотный материал - это осмий. А самый ли он плотный? Тут есть над чем подумать.

Exactly! The stuff just has to be very massive. A ball of at least 1,000 kilograms of osmium would do the trick. I didn't think of it right away. Well, better late than never. Thank you. It was interesting to think about. )

And this is what Elder thinks, or who disagrees with the millionaire?

Files:
eld.rar  1808 kb
Reason: