LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 32

rumata1984, I'm not an expert, just researched at one time. Personally, there are very few that fit me, but it is possible to choose.
IgorM, thanks, I don't have an ICQ yet, maybe later.

Richie >>:

Если верить Вики, то Ум (др.-греч. νοῦς, лат. intellectus) — познавательные и аналитические способности.
Можно конечно поспорить с этим определением.
-
Дам своё определение:
Ум - это произведение быстродействия мозга и размера его памяти (по аналогии мозга с компьютером).
Конечно "программное обеспечение" мозга этим определением не учитывается :)

Um... I'll give you a simple example:) There's a guy who lives in our building... mentally handicapped... or stupid or whatever... I hope you get the picture...
So - this guy looks 20 years old in his 40s (they all have it so for some reason - age does not take them), but remembers EVERYTHING in the huge 18-flat house by name, remembers when someone has a birthday, remembers by heart all the phone numbers ... can remember when the second Punic war in ancient Rome started and who won it.
Of course, you can think of the wonderful film Rain man.

So about identity of this formula (s_brain*v_memory= mind) - moot point:)))

lexandros писал(а) >>

He may have a damaged or underdeveloped part of the brain. I cannot agree that the mind is a cognitive ability.

Richie >>:

IgorM, спасибо, аськи у меня пока нет, может быть потом.

I can also tell you what M1 charts are - they are time smeared analogue quadrupole functions, those quotes that were missed will be drawn by candles or a group of candles, but the fact that over time you will get real quotes that were on the real exchange :)
Richie waiting, think

IgorM >>:

Вы как и все программисты, включая меня мыслите линейно - алгоритмами: если-то, но я наверно просто неплохо изучал радиоэлектронику и некоторое время работал с паяльником :)
да и математику уважаю, а физику чту, но обсудить готов :)
Richie - написал в личку

))) I'm not a programmer! A trader. And have been for quite some time...

Richie >>:

Возможно у него повреждение или недоразвитие части головного мозга. Я не могу согласиться с тем, что ум - это познавательная способность.

Intelligence is more about the ability to make decisions.
The amount of memory and the speed of the brain!
Agree, it is possible to have an enormous amount of knowledge and give it away very quickly... But at the same time be a complete and utter moron, incapable of any meaningful action.

lexandros писал(а) >>

Intelligence is more about the ability to make decisions.
Memory capacity and brain speed! =mind.
Agree, it is possible to have an enormous amount of knowledge and give it away very quickly... But at the same time be a complete and utter moron, incapable of any meaningful action.

I think you confuse intelligence and its application. A smart person can work for 8 hours or sit on the toilet with a newspaper for 8 hours. There was a discussion about Perelman the other day. He doesn't want to make decisions for the good of society, you know, he closed himself in his flat and won't come out :))
As for retarded. A complete moron is an idiot. Don't confuse moron and idiot. We are all retards to one degree or another, sorry.
Moronism is the "easy" stage and idiocy is the latter.

Tantrik >>:

А все такие "дурачки" убогие с какими то особенностями невероятными способностями.... мы это уже сегодня обсуждали....

Rarely do I perceive the provocations of the topicstarter.
But Cosinus seems to have worked in our perception of the unicum.
I think anyone can be a "fool" in an unconventional environment...

Richie >>:

Мне кажется вы путаете ум и его применение. Умный человек может работать 8 часов, а может и сидеть в туалете с газетой 8 часов. Вот тут недавно Перельмана обсуждали. Не хочет он решения принимать на благо общества, закрылся понимаешь в квартире и не выходит :))
Что касается дебилизма. Полный дебил - это идиот. Не путайте дебила и идиота. Дебилы мы все в той или иной степени, извините.
Дебилизм - это "лёгкая" стадия, а идиотизм - последняя.

What kind of solutions for society are you waiting for? To docent and sneer at the servile?

Tantrik >>:

Отвечу на то с чем знаком лично. После встречи с экстрасенсом (не фальшивым) получены ответы от него для нормализации дальнейшей жизни. Указаны мне им причины возникновения в прошлом рассказано о событиях случившихся со мною в мельчайших подробностях (волосы дыбом). Был попутный прогноз кризиса ну это к слову пришлось...( на вопрос - можете ли дать прогноз цен акций ответ приноси..) Заинтересовался я вот чем могу ли я сам у себя развить эти способности ответ искал везде. Выводы да это всё развиваеться, это всё есть в каждом. На практике это почти невозможно. "Природа иногда делает сбой усиливая скрытые возможности человека в ущерб его физическому здоровью". Наследство - это продолжение развития... видите как это долго.

If you recorded everything on tape and listened to it (well, not in my condition today) you would be convinced that you don't need to be taught. You already know everything. Who did he learn everything from?
Reason: