Does the Grail exist? - page 68

FantasYGold >>:
Да тут я. Нет времени на каждый пост отвечать! Вы то начинайте работать я вас доганю) Проблема в том, что демо счет в альпари не получается открыть. У все такие проблемы сейчас? или только у меня

Done

FantasYGold писал(а) >> I'm only just getting started on ross.dc. It takes a little time to get used to it.)

What's there to get used to? Pour and drink, as they say. You open a room and go ahead, what's the problem? You will be at the top, what's not cool?

Everyone has opened an account. Helena seems to have registered. Is that it?

Leonid is obviously looking for traders... For a long time now... And all for PAMMs :) Well, let him invest money in PAMM, motherfuckers!

sever29 >>:

Подожди... так там ник ПРОБЕГАЛ был... Пробегал=Аватара ?

))) No he didn't, he was banned for mate, but he told me he was very sorry and would try to be more discreet :)

Helen писал(а) >> Leonid is obviously looking for traders... For a long time now... And all for PAMMs :) Well, let him invest in PAMM, you sons of bitches!

Why not? Good trader needs good deposits! )))

Ubajal писал(а) >>

))) No he didn't, he was banned for mate, but he told me he was very sorry and would try to be more restrained :)

run= run= run= avatar

FantasYGold ( aka FOReignEX trading)... You have registered a $100 demo-dollar account. In 15 minutes register another account... I will have to remove this one from monitoring (needs 10-15 min.).

FantasYGold ( aka FOReignEX trading) Funny account deleted. It is possible to register an account... in a smart way.

No, I think I see $1,000. Please write in your personal account what account is listed there.
Helen >>:

FantasYGold ( он же FOReignEX trading)... Вы зарегистрировали счёт на 100 демо-долларов. Через 15 минут зарегистрируйте другой счёт... Мне придётся удалить из мониторинга этот (нужно 10-15 мин.).

Reason: