Does the Grail exist? - page 77

Yeah, let's have both drawdowns - balance and equity. The balance is what will be seen on the chart, and the equity is what actually happened, i.e. a trick show session with a disclosure.

Helen >>:
Запустила, но выдаётся лишь еррор. В чём может быть причина?

You should give us the code of the error, it would be quicker to tell us what to do.

alexx_v писал(а) >>

You should give us the code of the error, it would be quicker to tell us what to do.

The code? Is that...?

Well what kind of error does it give out - the full text?

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Well what kind of error does it give out - full text?

Just this.

goldtrader >>:

Да, Алексей, ты как всегда, прав. Фактически просадка эквити даже под 50%. График эквити главного титана:
==============================================================
К чему тогда вообще просадку по балансу выводить в мониторинге - она крайне неинформативна.
По крайней мере при "титанском" стиле торговли когда грудь в крестах или голова в кустах.

This chart is not a chart of deal history, it looks like the Eurobucks chart, no trading style.

Helen >>:

Только это.

Probably just a broken distribution... Re-download it.
I installed MT5 more than once... Put it up again today - with a new tester to play with... Always installed it without any problems...

lexandros писал(а) >>

Most likely just a broken distribution... Re-download it.
Installed MT5 more than once... Today I installed it again - with a new tester to play with... Always installed it without any problems...

Alas... I downloaded from both metaquotes and alpari, and not just once, and far from today.

Can it be because I'm working remotely? Or maybe it has something to do with weekends?

No, the weekend had nothing to do with it. I installed it today.
this happened (exactly the same window) with other programs when kaspersky asked me to restrict the program when installing or uninstalling

forexigrok писал(а) >>

No, the weekend has nothing to do with it. I installed it today.
I had the same problem with other programs when kaspersky asked me to limit the program's execution when installing or uninstalling

Yeah, I'm familiar with this kind of thing. I deleted antiviruses from the program list altogether. >> Same thing.

Reason: