Does the Grail exist? - page 76

goldtrader >>: Shure?
Или движок мониторинга глючит?

Sure, sure, Alexander. That's why I want to address Helen. On the first day I definitely saw a max drawdown of 40%, even more. The drawdown was in equity. There is no drawdown in titanium on balance :)

P.S. I already got the answer to my question, thank you Helen.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Helen, how can I contact you? Via private message? I have a couple of questions about the monitoring parameters.

I thought you already registered with me. You can do it there. Here you can. In both pals you can :)

That's it, I see. Of course, the max drawdown should be done on equity.
P.S. The first deal of our titan was a profit of either 2% and pennies or 6% and pennies to the balance. And the drawdown was over 40%. Here we are counting the recovery factor...
P.S. Sorry, made a mistake. The first three trades on the redhead were closed in profit of about 42%. Of course, MM was broken fundamentally: more than a day there were opened deals in one direction with total volume of 4 lots.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Sure, sure, Alexander. That's why I want to address Helen. On the first day I definitely saw a max drawdown of 40%, even more.

P.S. I already got the answer to my question, thank you Helen.

Yes, Alexei, you are right as always. In fact the equity drawdown is even under 50%. Equity graph of the main titan:

Why would the balance drawdown be shown in the monitoring at all? It is extremely uninformative.
At least in the "titan" trading style when the chest is in the crosses or the head is in the bushes.

In general, MT5 should already have a normal, demonstrative statement. And it would be good to put it in 4. Does anyone know if they will do it?

Helen >>:

ТС kharko допускает значительные колебания в короткий период, поэтому решили, что его стейт будет обновляться каждые четыре часа или каждое включение терминала http://helenclubfinance.com/sm/kharko/statement.htm

Half of the deposit is on margin... With a spread of 5% drawdown... I went against the trend on all pairs... Equity dropped another 10%... Total maximum equity drawdown was $1480... On Friday the trend reversed, equity profit increased to $1073... Then the pullback...

Helen >>:

Вообще, в МТ5 уже должен быть нормальный, показательный стейтмент. Да и в 4 поставить его не худо бы. Никто не в курсе, делать будут?

Suggestions have been made.
But MT5, written from scratch, is still pulling a lot of archaisms from MT4.
We need to register there and justify the feasibility.
Before the train leaves.

К чему тогда вообще просадку по балансу выводить в мониторинге - она крайне неинформативна.

And without it there will be no information on drawdowns at all. By the way, we will also do drawdowns for the entire period of trading. The drawdown will be calculated for all the periods between deposits or withdrawals.

Suggestions have been made.
But the MT5 written from scratch is still pulling a lot of archaisms from MT4.
We need to register there and justify the feasibility.
Before the train leaves.

I don't think the creators themselves don't understand this expediency. Maybe they don't want to understand it...

By the way. I downloaded the MT5 installer. I did, but it just crashed. What could be the reason? Maybe there's some secret manipulation involved? Like, uh, spells... Or something... Help whoever you can...

kharko
Where can I read about how your system works?
Reason: