Does the Grail exist? - page 116

paukas >>:

Рекомендую:
www.bubny.ru

The main thing is to summon spirits in tambourines :)))

leman >>:

Если Вы гений, то при первом включении торгового терминала из монитора начали бы выскакивать баксы. Если образование не законченное, то это не значит что он не знает. Не в бумажке дело.

Well, what does education and knowledge have to do with it? They were successful marketers, and this has nothing to do with mathematics and the exact sciences... on the contrary, it only spoils the muse with its formulaic and stereotypical thinking...

Andrei01 >>:

Ну дык а при чем тут наличие образования? Они же маркетологами успешными были, а это к математике и точным наукам не имеет никакого отношения... даже наоборот только музу портит своим шаблонным и стереотипным мышлением...

It is not education that is needed, it is knowledge. Again, unless you are a genius, you cannot be successful without knowledge

Andrei01 писал(а) >>

The main thing is to summon spirits in tambourines :)))

Nah, spirits ain't shit. What's important is that it sounds good. Leonid will be here to confirm it.

leman >>:

Не наличие образования, а знания нужны.

Too much knowledge does more harm than good. :))

Andrei01 >>:

Излишние знания больше вредят чем помогают. :))

Inability to systematise knowledge gained

SergNF >>:

Но (исключительно в контексте всего флуда и последних нескольких постов) необходим математический критерий разделения "ботвы" и "успешных".
В той или иной досягаемости от меня, у "не знающей ботвы" объем цилиндров больше, чем у "знающих!!!! успешных".
;)

How do you read, with your side-eye? ))) Me too... sometimes... OK - I'll accentuate: "Their "success" has little to do with the indicators used." Then, indicators - they are mainly to explain to the robot how to trade. "I can work without indicators.

Just in case I stress that I am not one of them (I only had a question about the degree of "classic" or "baroque").

I am just mentioning that as a matter of fact. I don't want to take it personally.

My fi was not about "what shows", but about the requirement!!! of knowledge of mathematical formulas and about implementation (if, for, return). Well, it's not about that, but it's ... unnecessary.

Well, the knowledge of the implementation at the code level is certainly unnecessary. In this way you may obligatorily write the native code too! ))) But you must know the principle of operation, the algorithm of the indicator. Most people only look at the so-called "signals" that have a subjective and contextually localized relation to the essence of what is going on.

paukas >>:

Не, духи - фигня. Главное чтоб звучали хорошо. Вот Леонид придёт, подтвердит.

It's better to get a balalaika for the sound... A real tambourine is not a tambourine without spirits... and it's not a fact that spirits can't make a good sound so that you don't go crazy. :))

Andrei01 писал(а) >>

Too much knowledge does more harm than good. :))

"In much knowledge are many sorrows." (c) And in the rest of knowledge is mathematics :)
Reason: