A programme to monitor the arrival of quotations in the terminal - page 6

Don't mess with people's heads ... hoping to scare them into buying your software ... :) ... yes, I wonder how you answer the question of whether your program has any other features than declared? ...

This problem happens on the vpc and is related to the organization of the logical network of machines on the server. Especially it shows up on windows emulators under Unix, which you also advertise ... this program is needed for your services ... :)

It's just that periodically the network stops working properly. And this is one of the reasons for frequent restarts on such services, as clients can't get to their machines because of this. I have already described this situation on many forums.

This effect is cured by the network control program, which constantly monitors the network functionality and if there are any deviations from the norm, it reconnects the network on the machine ... I.e., you do not need to restart the terminal, which in itself can incur great risks, especially if the EA is not designed for restarting the terminal ... it is enough to reconnect the network and metatrader reconnects and it will not affect the settings and current work of EAs ... Just in case of emergency our service has done ...

We monitor connection with all brokers used by our clients ... logging reconnections and quotes control ... working in a separate thread in dll... local time between ticks is recorded and if it exceeds a preset time it goes to the log ... I have not seen any hour downtime of quotes! ... at night, the intensity of quotes is often very weak but this is normal ...

By the way, this problem can also occur on a normal computer ... for example, some "popular" "internet accelerators" often patch winsock and then a lot of problems pop up ...

RIV >>:

Кстати, эта проблема может возникнуть и на обычном компе … например, некоторые “популярные” «ускорители интернета» часто патчат винсок и потом выплывает полно проблем …

I don't use accelerators and yet there is a problem....

RIV писал(а) >>

Don't mess with people's heads ... hoping to scare them into buying your software ... :) ... yes, I wonder how you answer the question of whether your program has any other features than declared? ...

This problem happens on the vpc and is related to the organization of the logical network of machines on the server. Especially with Windows emulators under Unix, which you also advertise ... this program is needed for your services ... :)

It's just that periodically the network stops working properly. And this is one of the reasons for frequent restarts on such services, as clients can't get to their machines because of this. I have already described this situation on many forums.

This effect is cured by the network control program, which constantly monitors the network functionality and if there are any deviations from the norm, it reconnects the network on the machine ... I.e., you do not need to restart the terminal, which in itself can incur great risks, especially if the EA is not designed for restarting the terminal ... it is enough to reconnect the network and metatrader reconnects and it will not affect the settings and current work of EAs ... Just in case of emergency our service has done ...

We monitor connection with all brokers used by our clients ... logging reconnections and quotes control ... working in a separate thread in dll... local time between ticks is recorded and if it exceeds a preset time it goes to the log ... I have not seen any hour downtime of quotes! ... at night, the intensity of quotes is often very weak but this is normal ...

By the way, this problem can also occur on a normal computer ... for example, some "popular" "internet accelerators" often patch winsock and then a lot of problems pop up ...

You contradict yourself even within a single post )))

There is no contradiction ....

Sometimes there are times when quotes are not coming in, but this is a quote problem at the broker and no network reconnection or restarting the terminal in this situation helps in principle...

I don't know what to tell you about the problem with the terminal but I'm not sure how to solve it... If you have already tried it and it doesn't work correctly, you need to reinstall the system and learn to use it normally instead of restarting the terminal...

The terminal works on a clean winds up and on the vpc without any problems ...

Only resetting the terminal will help your customers if the quotes are left out

If the stops cannot be set for some reason, you can do it this way:

TAKEN FROM THE TEXTBOOK:

There is a way to significantly increase the useful time of the program, thus reducing the load of the trade management process. For this purpose, it is necessary to realize an algorithm in the program according to which the main code is repeated many times (infinitely) when executing special function start() (it is possible only in Expert Advisors and scripts). Below is an example of a looped special function start():

//--------------------------------------------------------------------
start()                    // Специальная функция start() 
   {
   while(!IsStopped())     // До тех пор, пока пользователь.. 
      {                    // ..не прекратит исполнение программы 
      RefreshRates();      // Обновление данных
      //......................Здесь указывается основной код программы
      Sleep(5);            // Небольшая пауза
      }
   return;                 // Управление возвращается терминалу
   }
//--------------------------------------------------------------------

All basic code is specified in the body of the while statement, and the only condition for exiting the loop is receiving a command from the client terminal to terminate the program. If the start() function built on this principle is started for execution, it will be executed infinitely long and will return control to the client terminal only when a user manually removes the program from a security window or under some other conditions

. This works in Expert Advisors. Now if there are no quotes within a certain period of time, the Expert Advisor will easily give a command to close all required positions.

PPC писал(а) >>

If the stops cannot be set for some reason, you can do it this way:

TAKEN FROM THE TUTORIAL:

There is a way to significantly increase the useful time of the program, thus reducing the load of the trade management process. For this purpose, it is necessary to realize an algorithm in the program according to which the main code is repeated many times (infinitely) when executing special function start() (it is possible only in Expert Advisors and scripts). Below is an example of a looped special function start():

All basic code is specified in the body of the while statement, and the only condition for exiting the loop is receiving a command from the client terminal to terminate the program. If the start() function built on this principle is started for execution, it will be executed infinitely long and will return control to the client terminal only when a user manually removes the program from a security window or under some other conditions

. This works in Expert Advisors. Now if there are no quotes within a certain period of time, the Expert Advisor will easily give a command to close all required positions.

You're on fire :))) If the quotes have stopped RefreshRates() will not help! Moreover, it won't help to rescan servers. Only resetting of terminal!

RIV >>:

Иногда бывает, что не поступают котировки, но эта проблема с котировками у брокера и никакие переподключения сети и перезапуски терминала в этой ситуации в принципе не помогают …

Well, it seems to be very easy to find out - to record in your log tick volumes and compare with what is in the history at the moment and after some time (in case the history is corrected retroactively). This will allow you to find out what is the real reason.

Loky писал(а) >>

You're on fire :))) If the quotes have stopped RefreshRates() will not help! Moreover, it won't help to rescan servers. Only rescanning of terminal!

So there will be no refresh: in this case the Ask/Bid values do not change for a certain time - this will be the signal to storm Winter: ELEMENTARY, WATSON!

PPC писал(а) >>

So there will be no refresh: in this case the Ask/Bid values do not change for a certain time - this will be the signal to storm Winter: ELEMENTARY, WATSON!

What storming? What are you talking about?

Reason: